• n i j y u y o n

With that, she closed the gap between her and Doyoung's lips.

Doyoung had wide doe eyes, he wasn't expecting Sanae's move making him unable to respond.

After for what seemed like ten seconds, Sanae backed away a little causing their lips to detach. Her glazed eyes met Doyoung's widened eyes before she completely moved backwards, returning to her original position even before kissing the male.

Doyoung was going to go out of his mind when Sanae said something;

"What should I do? I think I'm inlove with you, Kim Doyoung."

Sanae said, her voice broke and tears were threatening to fall.

Doyoung let out his brightest smile and Sanae could've sworn she fell inlove all over again.

He gently wrapped his arms around Sanae's body and pat the girl's head. Sanae hugged Doyoung too while silently crying.

"I love you too." Doyoung softly said

Sanae knew Doyoung was smiling while he said that and that just made her sadder.

"Doyoung, I'm scared." Sanae cried harder, shaking in Doyoung's embrace.

"Don't be, I'll protect you. I promise." Doyoung said, but to Sanae it makes no connection as he doesn't even know why she's scared and even if he does, what's bound to happen will eventually happen.

Sanae stopped crying and calmed down. After that, she pulled away from the hug and faced Doyoung.

"You're my boyfriend now whether you like it or not. You're my first boyfriend and my first kiss, consider yourself lucky." Sanae said while sniffing

"I will, I will, girlfriend." Doyoung responded with a smug smile as he pat Sanae's head.

She only gave Doyoung a disgusted smile in return.

"You should probably go in now, it's getting late." Doyoung said making Sanae laugh

"late? Doyoung, do you even know what time it is?" She asked while giving him a smile

Doyoung went for his wrist and looked at his watch;

01:50 am

"Ohh" Was all Doyoung could respond

"It's already super late, what could go wrong?" Sanae said and Doyoung just smiled

"Let's hangout till dawn?" Doyoung suggested

"Sounds good to me." Sanae let out a bright smile which made Doyoung cackle because of how cute her smile matches with her puffy eyes.

Doyoung just nodded and Sanae lead the way. She noticed that he wasn't following her so she looked back to see Doyoung smiling.

"The heck is this boy, seriously." Sanae mumbled to herself

"You're not coming?" Sanae asked making Doyoubg run to her

"Let's go?" He asked

"What else?"

Doyoung shook his head and started walking with Sanae.

Later on, Sanae felt a hand continuously bumping into hers and and felt a finger even once trying to hook to her pinky. She looked at Doyoung and the boy went flustered as his face became red.

" I-I mean I-uh.." Doyoung tried to make up something, but his mind went blank as he's embarrassed

"Sure, Doyoung, sure." Sanae gave her boyfriend a smirk before taking the lead and grabbed Doyoung's hand and intwertwined it with hers.