• s a n

Doyoung, as usual, took a bus and went to school. Nothing much happened. Just a regular normal day with full of homeworks, projects, and lectures. Class was just short today so it ended before lunch time.

Doyoung walked out of the school with his bag in his hands. Doyoung walked inside a mart to buy just one carton of strawberry milk. He stepped out of the store something quickly caught his eye. Infront of him was a building and in the 5th floors's window was a girl standing.

He quickly noticed that she was wearing the same uniform as him. People who were walking past him didn't even notice the girl, and this just made Doyoung so f cking confused. He stared as the girl looked infront of him, and she made eye contact with Doyoung. Doyoung flinched as he thought that for a moment, a pair of eyes filled with sorrow flashed in his mind.

Doyoung ignored everything and just ran up to the building. He took the stairs because, sh t, the elevator was so freaking full and he thought that inside of it was chaotic so he took the stairs. As he ran up to the floor while hoping that the girl still hasn't jumped off yet.

Doyoung ran to where that window is and stopped as soon as he saw the girl speading her arms. He placed his hands on his knees as he panted while his eyes are fixated on the girl. He looked at her for a while before it hit him...

"Sanae!" Doyoung stood up properly and ran to her. He quickly pulled her back by her waist and pinned her on the wall.

"Are you okay?" Doyoung breathlessly asked before checking her wrists to see if she has also cut herself.

He held her wrist tightly and locked eyes with her.

"You attempted again" Doyoung mumbled

Sanae yanked her wrist away before speaking "If it wasn't for you, then it isn't an attempt!" She yelled

Doyoung sighed and reached his hand out while holding the strawberry milk, signing Sanae that he's giving the milk to her. Sanae abruptly took it from Doyoung's hand and stabbed the carton with a straw. Doyoung smiled as he looked at the girl who happily drank the milk. Doyoung then thought of something.

"How about we make a deal?" He started

Sanae moved her eyes from the floor to the boy. She raised an eyebrow at the male, still drinking the milk.

"If I were to supply you a strawberry milk whenever you want one, will you stop being suicidal?"

•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆
I didn't know how to start the ch sooooo, era morugaessda i guess lmao