• n i

Doyoung shrugged as he made his way to his classroom. Literature has just started and the Lit teacher is like, the best one in town. She greeted Doyoung with a smile and gestured him to sit down, in which the boy gladly did so.

From the start of the class to the very end, every each of Ms. Yoon's students were very focused on what she had discussed, making her feel beyond happy. She decided to to do a high graded recitation as a gift, she thought of giving them recitation because she's certain that they'll be able to answer it correctly.

Soon, class ended and Doyoung's section was dismissed. Everyone picked their bags up and went to their friends before leaving the classroom together. Doyoung spaced out as everyone left the room, leaving him the only person inside. After awhile, he stood up and swung his bag on his shoulder.

As he walked down the corridors, he heard some students talking about another suicide.

For fuck's sake, what's happening

Doyoung thought of that and slapped himself for mentally cursing. He went to his locker and started to overhear the conversation about the topic he loathed the most

"There's another suicide?" A girl asked

"Yes, and based on what I heard, that person is a student here" Another girl replied, her voice wavering, hinting fear.

"It's not like it's the first time a student in our university committed suicide"

"Why are we talking about this anyways?"

"You're right, let's just go"

With that, the girls left the area. Doyoung sighed as he asked himself why people are killing themselves, like, don't they even care about the people they'll leave behind?

He closed his locker after putting all his books inside. Doyoung was about to exit the school when someone suddenly swung their arm over Doyoung's shoulder

"Heyy, asshole" Ten greeted as he struggled on keeping his arm around the taller boy's shoulders

"Don't bring me down! Argh, why are you so short?" Doyoung groaned because Ten kept on pulling him down

"Pfft, you're just a tall ass bunny" Ten spat back

"Just shut up, Pornkul" Doyoung rolled his eyes, earning a grin from Ten

The both stepped out of the school while bickering with each other to death.

"You couldn't even—" Doyoung halted his bullet at Ten when his eyes landed on two people

Ten raised his eyebrow, sending questions to Doyoung on why he stopped. Doyoung's eyes automatically fixated on two figures that are far away from them.

A guy was standing infront of a girl and seems to be saying something. The girl then suddenly nodded and the male looked up, facing the sky. After that, four other males appeared and they all laughed along with the guy who talked to the girl. The guy then turned his back at the girl like nothing happened and left the girl standing alone. Doyoung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at the scene that just unfolded infront (but far away) of him.

His eyes remained on the girl who didn't move after what happened. Doyoung stared at her but not until a hand was waved before his eyes, blocking the view of the girl.

"Stop it, Ten" Doyoung shoved Ten and the lather fell on his butt. Doyoung noticed it and helped Ten stand up, apologizing while helping him.

"What happened to you? Seriously, Doyoung" Ten asked as he repeatedly brushed the dirt off his jeans

"It's just—" Doyoung stopped when he looked infront of him. The girl was nowhere to be found anymore. He scratched his head and just said nothing to what Ten has asked.

Doyoung then turned his head to Ten and was about to walk off when he saw the same girl across the road, she was smiling brightly and the only thing visible on her face is her nose and lips, her eyes? They're hid behind her bangs.

Doyoung narrowed his eyes before closing it. He hit his head a few times and opened his eyes, as he opened them, curiosity took over him as he saw that there was actually nothing and no one from where the girl was standing.

•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•
Idk why, but im getting scared of this lmao