• n i j y u s a n

"Do you, perhaps like someone?"

Doyoung met Sanae's eyes before looking down. Thoughts started clouding his mind.

So what if he confessed? It's not like they'd be together. In status, yes, but in reality, they won't be able to be together.

Doyoung doesn't know whether he should just confess or just keep it to himself.

"Doyoung?" Sanae shook the boy's shoulder

Doyoung just ignored everything and chose to confess.

"Yes, I do like someone. And you know what? She's sitting beside me" Doyoung truthfully said while his eyes were fixated at the dark starry sky.

Sanae's eyes lit up as tears started to glaze it. Doyoung hesitantly looked at Sanae and wondered why the girl's like that

Sure, Doyoung was so f cking evident that he likes Sanae, but hearing it directly, it's a new feeling.

Tears then started falling on Sanae's lap. "Wait, are you crying?" Doyoung hesitantly asked

The girl slightly nodded, making Doyoung smile. He intertwined their fingers and comforted Sanae.

"I like you too, Doyoung" Sanae sadly said

"Wait, really?" Doyoung asked for confirmation, happiness evident in his voice

Sanae vigorously nodded. Doyoung flashed a big smile and enveloped her into a hug.

"I never felt this happy" Doyoung whispered

Tears were endlessly falling from Sanae's eyes.

He was happy, but only the ones who knows too much are those who can't be happy of this kind of situation.

•••

Doyoung and Sanae walked happily, their hands linked together.

"So, uh- will you be my girlfriend?" Doyoung suddenly spat, tpp embarrassed to face Sanae

"Hmm, i don't know." Sanae chuckled and stuck out her tongue

"Why? I thought you like me?" Doyoung asked

"I do, but not because I like you I would be your girlfriend right away, I need time too." Sanae said, making realization hit Doyoung hardly.

"Oh, yeah. I'm sorry.." Doyoung awkwardly said, rubbing his nape as he apologized

"No need to, it's fine." Sanae smiled

Doyoung remembered that he needs to buy some groceries as his home is literally empty of supplies right now, so he dragged Sanae into the grocery store with him.

"Pick anything you want, but not too expensive." Doyoung said as he smiled when he saw the latter's face lit up

The two of them went to two different ways and one of then was the beverage section and Sanae was the one who took that way.

She opened the refrigirator with several drinks in it and placed her hand on a carton of strawberry milk.

"You want that?" Doyoung asked, startling her

"W-when did you get here?" Sanae replied, abruptly pulling her hand away from the milk

"I don't know, when did I?" Doyoung let out a cheeky smile

"So, you want that?" He repeats his main question

"Yes!" Sanae said enthusiastically, but then it all died down when she remembered;

she can't.

Doyoung was about to grab it for her, but when midway of doing so, Sanae held Doyoung's hand to stop him from his actions.

"Actually no. I've changed my mind, I don't want it." Sanae said nervously

"It's fine." Doyoung reassured and tried to grab it again

"I told you I don't want it." Sanae repeated her statement. This time, her voice was sternly serious.

Doyoung stopped his actions and took his hand back, clearly shocked at the girl's tone.

"A-alright then, is there anything you want?" Doyoung hesitantly asked, getting a obvious 'no' from Sanae.

Doyoung paid for all the items in his basket and went outside to see Sanae sitting on a bench and staring at the shining stars.

"Hey, beautiful lady." Doyoung started anf it immediately caught Sanae's attention

Doyoung almost laughed when Sanae let out a 'wtf' expression as her lips went a little upward.

"Damn, I thought a star was sitting on the bench, then I came closer and saw that it's just you shining, beautiful lady." Doyoung seductively said as he smirked and accompanied it with a wink.

Sanae's laughs broke out of her lungs as she looked at Doyoung. "Wanna dance, princess?" Doyoung asked as he displayed his fine hand infront of Sanae.

The girl gave out a smirk before accepting it. Doyoung spun her smoothly as they continued to dance underneath the moonlight.

•••

"So, hey. I'll see you tomorrow, alright?" Doyoung said as they were already infront of Sanae's house.

Sanae just smiled and nodded. Altough she haven't really thought about it, Sanae wanted to decide on that exact time, exact hour, exact minute, and exact second.

She wanted to decide right away, she wanted to be reckless for the last time.

Sanae went closer to Doyoung, not minding if the boy would flinch or be shocked, and Doyoung did.

Sanae couldn't be bothered so she went on her tiptoes and pulled Doyoung closer by his trechcoat's collar.

With that, she closed the gap between her and Doyoung's lips.