Chapter 8: Confronting The Past

Third Person POV

Team RWBY and JNPR all stood behind Y/N as he stood in front of his younger self.

Pyrrha: W-Who is she?

Y/N: She is my big sister. S/N.
He said as he continues to look at her.

A/N: This will be S/N's appearance

A/N: This will be S/N's appearance. Yes I know its Lady from DMC but go with it! I don't own this. It goes to its respectful creator!

Y/N's POV

There she was. There she was again. S/N. Always playing with me when she had the chance. I felt tears rolling down my face as I looked at her. She was the one thing that made my world perfect. Now she's gone. As I looked at S/N with a small smile, I felt someone hugging me from behind. I turned my head and I saw Blake hugging me from behind. I turned to look back and I saw S/N and I were walking back to the house with ice cream in our hands. My F/IC in my hand as she held hers.

F/IC: Favorite Ice Cream

I smiled as I looked at her. The day when she and I went to the ice cream shop when we were younger. When she was 3rd year in Beacon Academy. When I was a year before being available going into Signal Academy. I looked at S/N and many thoughts went into my mind.

"What if I could have stopped it?"

"I was weak."

These were the only thoughts that went through my mind. As I looked at her, I saw that she and I(younger self) were nearing our house.

Leah's POV

I looked at Y/N as he stood in front of his sister. I couldn't help but feel my heart hurt looking at him like this. Making him see the one thing he had in life be stripped away from him. I just hope I can help him. I placed my hand over my heart as I stood there.

"Y/N. I hope I can help you."

Third Person POV

Team RWBY and JNPR all walked into the house where young Y/N and S/N walked into. They all walked towards the house as the area begins to fade.

Memory Change

They continued walking into the house and they saw Y/N with his family at a dinner table. Team RWBY and JNPR smiled at the sight in front of them. Seeing Y/N had a nice family.

Y/N's mother: So S/N. How long until Beacon gets off?

S/N: In about another week or so.

Young Y/N: Does that mean S/N is going to be here?

Y/N's mother: Yes my dear. S/N is going to be spending the summer with you.

Young Y/N: Really!?

S/N: Yes little Y/N. I'm going to be here with you all summer.
She said with a smile.

Y/N smiled as a small tear fell down from his eyes. Blake hugs him tight as Y/N had tears running down his face.