~IMPRINTS~

I saw Embry, Jared and Sam come running out as Paul stayed back slightly. A look of pure shock on his face.

"Reagan.." I turn my head to Sam who held up his hands. "It's all right.." His lips weren't moving but I heard him in my head. I tried to talk but a slight snarl came out instead. Oh my god...What the actual fuck. I lift my paw, examining it. It was a bright white with black spots dotted around the claws.

"I know this is scary, we're going to help you, okay? When you feel comfortable enough, your body will naturally phase back."

"Sam...Can you hear me?"

"Yes, Reagan," Sam responds again, inside my head. This was fucking crazy.

"Embry, go get her some clothes. Paul, go inside.." Sam orders as he steps towards me. I step back slightly.

"I'm not leaving her." Sam sends Paul a glare. Paul backed down at that moment.

"I'm going to need to you to calm down, can you do that, Reagan?" I nod slightly. Moments later, my heart stops racing. I look back down at the ground, it was much closer and I could feel the dirt between my fingertips.

Just then, Embry came rushing out, clothes falling out of his arms. Jared went back inside to inform Emily of what was going on.

"I didn't know what to grab, so I grabbed two of everything out of every drawer!" Embry rushes over to me. I reach out for my clothes, realizing he actually did grab two of everything.

"Get dressed, I'll be right inside." Embry smiles down at me before turning around, walking away from me.

"Sam.," I whisper out, shakily putting my clothes on.

"I'm right here." Sam holds out his hand for me to take. I grab the excess clothes before grabbing his hand and he slowly walks forward with me in tow.

The front door creaked as Sam pushed it open, stepping forward with me closely behind him. The room was quiet as I stepped in, keeping heavy eye contact with the floor as I heard a chair screech against the hardwood floor.

"Reagan.." Emily's soft voice broke me out of my hardcore staring contest with the floor. I look up through my eyelashes, a few feet away was Paul. My eyes trail up his body before reaching his worried eyes. As soon as we made eye contact, I gasped. Vague images of Paul and I were flashing through my already blurry mind. I couldn't look away from his eyes, they were so mesmerizing. My knees felt weak and I felt arms wrap around me from behind, stabilizing me.

"Reagan.." It was Sam's voice this time, making me shake my head, trying to get those thoughts out of my head. I glance at Sam and back at Paul, a smirk seemed to grow on his face as I scratch the back of my neck. Everyone was staring, waiting for me to do something.

"I-I need to go upstairs..." I cough, before walking towards the stairs.

"We'll talk about this later..okay, Reagan?" Sam calls out as I go up the first step.

"Yeah.." I nod before going up the remaining steps.