Get Yu Rein In

Mulai dari awal

I put my knee between her legs to support her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I growled my desire into her ear as I kissed down her neck. 

My arms wrap around her as I carried her to the bed. I sit back on to the bed when I feel the edge against the back of my knees. I keep her on top of me, setting her in my lap.

"Lexa I missed you so much." She leans in and plants a needy kiss on my jaw, "I couldn't remain at the ark." She starts feverishly tugging on my furs.

"Hod yo chichnes op." [stop talking]

I wrap my fingers around the material that separates my touch from her bare skin. I lift it over her shoulders barely able to contain my need.

Planting needy kisses along her stomach as I remove her shirt

Planting needy kisses along her stomach as I remove her shirt. Her fingers once again tangle in my braids, tugging slightly. I moan against her skin slightly as her fingers tug gently.

Her hips making slow gyrations in my lap.

I fall back into the bed with her on top of me. "I told you it was my turn." Her fingers trace the skin of my waist line. She plays with the fabric of my shirt.

She slides it up, exposing my toned stomach. She moves forward and straddles me so that I cannot fight her advances. I let her take control.

She pushes my shirt over my shoulders and throws it onto the floor

She pushes my shirt over my shoulders and throws it onto the floor. She leans down to connect our lips. The passion growing quickly as her hands trail up my stomach.

I moan into the kiss and grab her wrists once her hands grip my breasts gently. Her lips leave mine and trace my jawline before dropping to my neck.

"Ohh Clarke, I.."

"Shhh" She blows air on my chest as she speaks, "You need me too." Her lips wrap around my nipple gently as her teeth graze me gently. Her tongue flicking to ease the sting she elicited.

Her hand trails down my stomach causing my back to arch at her touch. "Clarke.." Another moan escapes my lips and she continues to send shivers down my spine with her touch.