"Ooooo maybe we could call the album 7/27!" Ally exclaimed. I looked cluelessly at the girls, what am I missing here- ohhhh. "That would be such a good idea. Celebrating four years of our group." Normani replied just as enthusiastic as Ally. I smiled at the interaction between the two girls. "Hey Lauren, lets hope you get more than three solo's this time... and actually have a part in the lead single." I laughed which soon erupted in a large howl of laughter in the room. Lauren however didn't look very impressed and then frowned. "Sorry Lauren I-" "No that's not why. Camz. She's been gone for so long." The raven haired girl panicked.

"I'm sure she's okay Lo." Ally smiled warmly, which hesitantly Lauren reciprocated. "Maybe. Maybe your right. I just need to chill." Lauren huffed. I pulled her in for a quick hug and then carried chatting about song ideas.

"Hey DJ what's the time." Lauren asked. I pulled my phone from my back pocket. It read 8pm which I passed onto the older girl. Her movements were becoming more frantic and her eyes darted across the room. "It's been five hours. I-I-I can't just... it wouldn't take this long, right? Her phone- isn't on- she's not picking up her phone." The hot tears were pouring down her face at the point and I quickly grabbed her crying frame and hugged her. "Let's go find her." I replied, cupping my friends cheek and swiping the tears away. I sent a smile her way and told her to put some proper clothes on stead of pyjamas whilst I informed Ally and Normani of our departure. Ally said be safe and Normani mouthed a quick "love you" which I just rolled my eyes at. We'll deal with her later.

"We'll check the hotel room that her meeting was at and then if she's not there then we'll look across the area." Lauren stated, pushing her worrying face away with a brave one. I nodded her way and we took the elevator to the sixth floor and finding the twelfth door. I knocked on the door with Lauren just beside me, a glint of hope in her eyes. No answer. I just shrugged and knocked again. No answer. I was about to knock again before Lauren frantically knocked on the door four times. No answer. I turned to face Lauren who was already looking up at me with worry written all over her face. She didn't say anything to me, she just looked at me, a glint of sadness in her eyes. The slightly shorter then swiftly walked back to the elevator and pressing the buttons. Before I could catch up, she was gone.

Lauren's POV

"She's okay Lauren. She's fine Lauren. Your Camz is safe Lauren." I kept telling myself as I exited the lift and made my way towards the entrance to the hotel. I pulled the hood over my messy hair and stepped foot onto the busy pavement. I sent a quick text to Dinah to stay there and that I'll call her if I can't find her and weaved my way in and out of the busy crowds. I kept my attention on the floor to keep eye contact away from people, I didn't need anyone noticing me right now. I only raised my gaze when it was to check local coffee shops and restaurants windows for my girlfriend.

My feet were burning from the walking I was doing. I was just walking where the wind took me. I past a florist and said to myself, "Camzi likes roses." It brought a smile to my face before the realisation hit me. "Camzi likes roses. Parks. Look in the parks." I said and immediately crossed the road into one of the local parks. I wondered past the pond and down the pathway of streetlamps and the huge square of fountains but there was still no sign of Camila. I wanted to scream from frustration but I just kept looking. I went past all the bike racks and the little place where the trees were fallen until I reached a bench. A bench where a small figure sat. The back of the persons head was covered in a thick black hood. I didn't want to move but my legs just carried on towards the character. I sat down on the bench but I didn't look at the person next to me. I focused my attention on my scuffed up Converse that happened to be Camila's but she lets me burrow them.

"I lost my girlfriend." I sobbed. I didn't raise my attention from my shoes. This person must think I'm crazy but I don't care that much. I just need to let it all out. "She went somewhere and she didn't return and I don't know where she went." I played with the hair tie that carefully surrounded my wrist. "You know I was looking in all these shops for an hour and then I saw some roses and I said to myself, "Camzi likes roses," and it brought me here." My eyes lifted of the ground and now were facing straight ahead of me on a rose bush. "I just can't lose her. She only went missing a few hours ago but it's felt like an eternity since I've heard her voice, since I've kissed her lips. You must think I'm crazy. Talking to a complete stranger. You know you could just walk away- I love her. I l-love her so much. My soul is intertwined with hers and I feel like I'm missing a huge part of myself when she's not direct-ly by my s-side." I cried. My image of the roses began to blur from the build up of tears and I let them fall onto my lap and the image became clear again. I went to stand up but a felt a cold had wrap around my wrist. The sudden action shocked me and I snapped my head around to find the figure staring back at me. That button nose looked all too familiar to me and those lips looked as if I've kissed them before. The person's eyes were covered by sunglasses which the figure carefully began to take off. Those brown eyes connected with mine.

"C-amz." I sobbed. "W-why did yo u- I- why." I couldn't control my emotions as the sense of relief took over my body. I pounced into the awaiting arms of Camila. "Shh Lolo, I'll explain it s-soon." Camila replied, crying with me. "D-don't ever- why did you- so that Aga-in." I tried to sound as angry as I could but tears cascaded down my face and my salty tears rested like little water droplets on my nose, lips and cheeks. "Hey look at me." Camila said, cupping my face and meeting my gaze. "I'm okay Lauren. I'm fine Lauren. Your Camz is safe Lauren." She smiled as best as she could but it dint quite reach her eyes so I connected our lips and I felt a smile tug on her face.

---------

"Shit thank god you guys are okay." Ally hustled us through the door and enveloped us in a bear hug. Dinah and Normani joined us and all of us were wrapped up in a warm embrace.

The time read 11:30pm and I was out searching for Camila for hours. We sat on that bench for a while but she didn't tell me what was wrong she just kept saying. "I can't do it." loaf course a whole wave of anxiety was taking up my mindspace. What is she meant she can't do us? The group. Me. No, she wouldn't do that right?

"Camila, Walz look at me!" Dinah slightly raised her voice. She took the girls arm in her grasp and pulled on it a little, grabbing her attention. "Please, never do that again." Dinah spoke, a few lone tears rolling down her face. Normani spoke in a few words similar of Dinah but she kissed the girls temple as they had a small embrace. Ally in no time threw herself on the girl, almost startling her again. "I promised Sinu I'll protect you so theres no way in hell you're doing that again." She said firmly before letting go. Camila was still out of it. She didn't respond nor look at the girls besides me. She shot daggers of love into my eyes. She needs me.

"Camz, please tell us what's going on." I stepped forward a little, entering her personal space. She hesitantly looked around the room to see the three other pairs eyes staring right back at her. Her mouth opened a few times but the words didn't fall out of pretty lips. I rubbed her shoulder in comfort of my girlfriend but she walked away. She shuffled her way over to the couch and sat down and we quickly followed her.

"They want me to leave. They want me to leave Fifth Harmony."