seven.

A/N: this chapter is loooong and it's not the best however... there is major tea ;)

ALSO GUYS, COMMENT ON HERE! LETS START A CONVO!

instagram- camrennbishh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camila's POV

As I walked into the room where we are doing the interview, I looked around the walls that are covered by signatures and posters of other celebrities. I saw one from Taylor Swift which made my inner fangirl go crazy. I honestly love T Swift so much. Anyway, I sat down on one of the five empty stools and the taller girl sat next to me, staring at me with those emerald green orbs I adore. I looked into her eyes for a little while, taking in the golden flecks that appeared across the surface of her eyes as the sun beamed down onto them. She gently smiled at me and turned to face the other way and started to talk with Ally. Dinah and Normani sat on the other side of me and we began the interview. "Good morning ladies, I'm Scott and today I am going to just ask you a few questions about future music and things trending on Twitter, okay?" I smiled at him "Wooo lets get this started then shall we." Dinah exclaimed.

"Do you have any spoilers for your album "Reflection" in the works?"

I looked over at management who nodded, knowing I was going to ask if I could answer. "Yes, we do our new single Bo$$ will be out in a few weeks! We are sure that our fans will love it!" I smiled at Scott when I finished talking.

After a few more questions about tours, we were setting up too perform "Worth It." (A/N: 4 YEARS OF WORTH IT WOOOO!!!!!!!) I looked over to Lauren who was already staring at me. I didn't really feel uncomfortable at her looking at me but I could feel that she was piercing into my soul, trying to understand me. I remembered what happened a few hours before and I could feel my cheeks heat up. The way she looked at my half naked body, her slight smirk before she turned into a nervous wreck made me chuckle slightly. A smile that stretched ear to ear appeared on her face and at that point we were in our own little world. Her gaze dropped to my lips and back to my eyes flickering between the two for a few seconds. "Eh em. Camren we are ready lets go!" Dinah said clicking her fingers in front of our faces, snapping my attention away from the green eyed girl, I turned round to the desk and the guitar began to play.

Lauren's POV

*A/N: skip to Camila's verse ;)*

Give it to me, I'm worth it

Baby I'm worth it

Uh huh I'm worth it

Gimme gimme I'm worth it

Give it to me, I'm worth it

Baby I'm worth it

Uh huh I'm worth it

Gimme gimme I'm worth it

Okay

I tell her bring it back like she left somethin'

Bring it bring it back like she left somethin'

Uh, in the club with the lights off

What you actin' shy for?

Come and show me that you're

Wit it wit it wit it wit it

Stop playin' now you know I'm

Wit it wit it wit it wit it wit it

What you actin' shy for?