eight.

A/N: Kinda a filler chapter... somewhat important :)

instagram- camrennbishh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

As I laid down on the bed in Normani and I's room, I kept my eyesight on the ceiling, deep in thought. Camila. Camila. Camila. Camila. Camila. Camila. That's the only thing thats on my mind. The brown eyed, beautiful brunette, banana loving, cuban booty... dork. I don't know how to tell her because I will have to tell her at some point right? Or worse, she'll figure it out and have a go at me for not telling her sooner. She'll say, 'Lauren I love you... as a friend, I am straight and I have a boyfriend." I felt the tears roll down my cheek and quickly swiped them away. Why?

Why did I fall in love with her? I chuckled to myself. Dork. Cute little dork. I remember when we celebrated her 16th birthday party....

(START OF FLASHBACK)

"Camzi, I got you something... close your eyes." I said. I didn't have time or the capability to wrap up her gift so I asked her to close her eyes. I placed the gift in her hands.

"Okay and open." She opened her eyes and they immediately turned wide and full of excitement. In her hand I placed 2 tickets to a One Direction concert and pair of banana socks.

"LOLO... OMG LAUREN! Thank you so much!" She frantically pulled her black socks off and replaced them with the banana socks and clutched the tickets to her chest.

"I got another one so we can go together or you can take Sofi or-"

"This is perfect Lauren, come with me." She smiled warmly at me and pulled me into a tight embrace.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

We went to the concert together, singing every song. I got us VIP passes so we could see the boys again. We met back at the X factor and Camila's inner fan girl was sky rocketing when she saw Harry Styles... I wish I was joking lol.

 I've always thought she was so pretty and I just adored her from the start but after the concert. I just, knew. Maybe it was the way she passionately sang all the songs or the way she interacted with the rest of the crowd... I just knew I wanted her to be mine. Will I act on it, yes. In fact, I picked up my phone and typed my message.

(To Camz)

Hey, Camila can we talk later? Maybe after the show if you're not too tired?

(From Camz)

Sure, I've been wanting to talk to you too. See you soon, Lo.

I clicked my phone off and placed my phone in my pocket, grabbed my jacket and went downstairs to the entrance where my uber was waiting to go to the theatre we were performing at tonight. I was next for makeup but instead of heading to the other hotel room where they were originally styling us, they moved to the theatre. The other 3 girls would be there by now since I am a little late but I can't exactly tell them my excuse... "Yeah sorry, I was just thinking about how I am in love with my bestfriend oops, my bad." As I sat in the uber I couldn't help but wander what Camila could want to talk to me about. "Hey buddy, so glad we are friends again... buddy." or " Lauren, I can't be friends with you... I don't want the fans to think we have feelings for eachother because it might put our careers at stake." Now both of those examples will make my heart ache. Maybe not the first one too much. I mean sure I get friend zoned but having the honour of being her friend is enough for me. It might be what I deserve anyway. All the nights I have spent hooking up with girls... it makes me feel sick that I did that. 

I don't deserve her.

 The uber pulled a stop and I hopped out of the car and entered the building.

Ally's POV (A/N:Finally... Ally gets a say!)

"Mila, it's going to be okay." I reassured her, squeezing her hand. The girl was confused. Stuck. Trapped. She didn't know what was going on with her emotions. When she arrived 10 minutes ago she was balling her eyes out and slurring her words as if she was drunk. Dinah and Normani explained the situation to me. At first I was stunned but it all makes sense now. They were told to stop being touchy on camera, they are apart and came back... stronger but with new feelings. Well, thats Camila's situation. Lauren is very "to herself" and doesn't tell people how she's feeling often. "I'm going to go to bathroom to freshen up." "Okay, Walz." Dinah said, frowning a little. "Guys, I have something to say to you, I couldn't say this in front of Mila because I want her to hear it from Lauren." "Go ahead Mani." Dinah and I said in unison. "Lauren likes Camila too." "No..." "Yes. For a long time as well. Lauren as tried to get over her... she's been hooking up with people at bars and stuff."

"Who's been at bars?" Lauren said. Walking over to us. Shit... I mean crap. Dear Lord, we need you right now... I know lying is a sin but please we need a good excuse. I blurted out. "I HAVE!" Dinah and Normani looked clueless at the start but realised my plan. "Yes, little Allysus here is becoming Allysin." Dinah chuckled rustling my newly made hair with her finger tips. "Okay, Biggie we get it but can you not mess up my hair?" "Sorry, Smallz." She hugged me tight and let go shortly after. Lauren simply nodded and headed to the back to get ready.

That was close.

Camila's POV.

Lauren. Lauren. Lauren. Lauren. Lauren. Lauren. 

My Lolo.

 I'm not sure why but she's all I can think about before tonights performance. We are performing songs from our Better Together EP and some upcoming songs from "Reflection" which I was super excited about. Now, well I am just scared and nervous. Just as I thought my nerves could get worse I come into contact with Lauren when she accidentally knocks me over and catches me in her arms. "Shit, sorry Camzi. I didn't see you." She giggled and pulled me back onto my feet. "I-It's okay." So. I'm a stuttering mess around her now. Oh god. She's staring at me like that again. With those green eyes, those same green eyes that some how made me feel confident again. She pulled me in hug wrapped her arms around my waist and whispered in my ear. "Good luck, you'll be perfect...just as always." "You too... Lern Jergi." She through her head back and laughed putting both of us into a mini laughing fit.

Once I stopped laughing, I straightened myself out and said "Come find me after and we'll talk." "Okay." A smile painted her face and I smiled back taking one last glimpse at those eyes before she turned on her heel towards the other girls.

I'm nervous. Not for the show, not for the crowd, not even messing up and falling flat on my face. I'm going to tell Lauren how I really feel about her. I will have to break up with Austin and its going to be super messy and- maybe it'll be worth the stress. Maybe, just maybe... she'll like me too.

Tonight was going to be... interesting.