sixteen.

A/N: I am alive lol.

Enjoy this fluffy af chapter... because things might take a turn!

instagram- camrennbishh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

After many shows, the girls and I were finally aloud a break for a week before we head of on our tour again around the rest of the world. Next stop, Puerto Rico!

Camila and I landed in Miami a few days ago and are currently sat around my table outiside with both our families for a "much needed" dinner. The scenery was beautiful in our back garden. The lights from our swimming pool pierced through the relaxed waters surface. The light breeze hitting the palm trees, waving the greenery in a rippling motion. On the table, the cuban food was placed across the table spread and the candle flames breaking up every other dish. In front of Camila and I, a single red rose was placed in a vase. It was almost like a romantic meal but our parents and siblings accompanied us. The circular table seated all of us and of course Camila and I were seated next to each other, hand and hand under neath the table.

"Mija, you know you don't have to hold Camila's hand underneath the table." Mike said causing a range of laughs from around the table. I looked over at my girlfriend, god it feels amazing saying that, who reciprocated my smile and raised our intertwined hands, resting on the delicate table cloth. The whole table watched the small movement and everyone of them tugged a small grin on their face... apart from Chris.

"Gross." Chris smirked, earning a slap on the arm from Taylor. "I was kidding! My older sister has pulled a hottie and it's kinda annoying, okay!" Chris exclaimed turning next to our sister. A few chuckles erupted from our families and I brought my attention to Camila who turned crimson at her compliment.

"He's right, I did pull a hottie." I husked into her ear, pulling a way and then throwing a quick wink in her direction turning her face, neck and tips of ears to blush. I chuckled at her response and simply stroked my thumb on the side of her hand.

"Enough embarrassing the poor girl." Clara chuckled after swallowing a generous mouthful of food. "On that note, is everyone enjoying their meal? I nodded in response and a few other nods and moans from everyone else answered her question. "This is great mama, thank you." I smiled and she smiled back.

"Kaki, when do you go away again?" Sofi chirped up. "Well, I have four more days left here and then I go to Puerto Rico to start tour." The older sister spoke softly and Sofi frowned slightly. "Don't worry though, I'll be back very soon. I promise. How about tonight we watch The Little Mermaid and make a blanket fort?" Camila smiled and the younger one beamed in response. "Can Lolo come too?" Sofi asked Camila. Came turned to me, "Would you like to stay with Sofi and I? She seems to love you a lot... she always has." The brunette spoke. "Well, if thats okay with Mr and Mrs Cabello?" I asked. "Of course, and it's Alejandro and Sinu." Alejandro corrected smiling at me.

I packed a quick overnight bag and before leaving threw my The 1975 t-shirt on. "You know, I love it when you wear that shirt." Camila smirked, taking a few steps forward "Hmm." I hummed and pulled the younger girl towards me. I pecked her lips a few times before pushing her up against the wall. "Thank you for tonight. Your mum's cooking is incredible." My girlfriend said. I held her waist gently whilst she cupped my jaw with her hands. Just as I was going to close the distance between us. A flash to the left of us caught us by surprise.

"Mum!" I jumped. "Awwww you two are so cute!!!!" Camila and I blushed furiously before she began to nibbling on her bottom lip. My mum began playing with her phone whilst we sparked a conversation. "So what can you tell me about the tour coming up girls!" Clara beamed. "You sound like every interviewer ever." Camila giggled, me joining shortly after. "Well obviously we are going to Puerto Rico first and then I think we are going to Brazil after." I replied. After a few minutes of back and forth small talk, "Mum can I see the picture you took of us?" I asked. "Sure honey." Clara smiled. She handed over the phone and I looked at the picture carefully. We did look pretty cute to be fair.