three.

A/N: make sure you comment/vote on my story! I would love feedback...
anyways enjoy ;)
Instagram: camrennbishh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's POV

We all scurried back into the tour bus. It was about 4pm now. As I was about to reach into cupboard to grab something to eat, I remembered my plan to meet Camila. I snuck out of the bus and hopped in an Uber. I was so excited to see her. I headed to the nearest IHOP which was only a block or two away. My phone vibrated and a I swiped open the notification to read:

(FH GALS💖)
Dinah: Lauren where did you go? And Camila?? Where the hell are you guys.

Ally: Yeah it's movie night?

Camila: I'm at the mall still looking for some stuff

Lauren: I'm at IHOP grabbing food

Normani: Lauren bring me back a hamburger 😋

Lauren: Ugh

Normani: thanks boo

Ally: OMG

Ally: You can't go IHOP without me what the hell

Dinah: YEAH LAUREN WHAT'S THAT ALL ABOUT HUH

Lauren: 😂😂 I'll be back soon with hamburgers😋

Ally: I hate you

Camila:😂😂

(From Camz)

Hey, I'm waiting for you inside. I'm sat at the booth round the corner. I already got some food for us and the burgers for the others😂.

(To Camz)

Won't be long.

I couldn't wait for this I was so nervous. I don't know if you've gone through the same sort of pain about losing someone you love... but losing my best friend was hard. If we looked at each other our manager would shout at us saying we were giving unwanted attention. No buddy, I'm hanging with my friend. Let me be me and not be your slave for once.

I know Camila and I hadn't talked in a while but it feels like everything has changed again. The way I feel about her has always been different.

Camila's POV

It felt like my stomach was turning. The anticipation for her to walk round the corner was killing me. I said to myself "okay, so do I say hey or hi" "do I say... maybe I'm overthinking thi-" I heard the bell on the door rattle. My heart was beating so fast, it felt like it was going to explode. A raven haired girl walked round the corner. Her pink lips tugged a smile on her face and her green eyes danced over my body. "Camila, hey" She sat down opposite me "I'm so glad you came." I smiled to hide how nervous I was. I picked at my cuticles, trying to get the dead skin from my fingers. "You okay?" She said seriously. "I'm good well actually I'm great now since your here an-" my breathing began to become unsteady as I rushed through the sentence. "Camz, slow the hell down." She looked at me with understanding. I think she knew I was really nervous. I couldn't figure out why I was terrified. I think it's because we've already said more today than the last 2 months and that was something I was grateful for.

Lauren's POV

She was practically shaking. I felt a bit more confident knowing she was just as nervous. We talked for a good hour. She told me about her family and her younger sister Sofia. She talked about boys which I was really not interested in. Especially Austin. Oh my god I wanna punch him. He's such a Justin Bieber wannabe and he's such a fuck boy like I know he's already cheated on her and ugh she deserves so much better. I think she realised that I didn't want to listen because of my dramatic sighing. She kept asking me about boyfriends but I kept changing the subject. I mentioned old times. When we used to hold hands and not give a damn about anything.