He's making no fucking sense. "Are you guys pulling a prank on me?" They shook their head and i noticed a blood stain on Yoongi's shirt. "You. Sit your ass down and tell every fucking thing in every fucking detail." We all sat down on the couch. "Me and Hobi visited Y/n early since we wanted to help her to decorate the house for Chan's birthday." Yoongi started explaining while trying to stop the tears. Chanyeol didn't even bother to stop them. He looked awful. Depressed. Scared. Sad. Angry. Everything mixed.

Me? I'm feeling sad, angry and confused. If my wife's dead, then were the hell is her damn body? This make's no fucking sense. A part of me wants to cry and scream but another part in confused. How the hell did their body dissapear that fast? There is definitely something going on and i'm sure of it.
I nodded at Yoongi for him to continue.
"Everything was going okay until the doorbell rang. Me and Y/n were upstairs getting the presents while Hobi  opened the door. We heard screaming and crashing sounds. As i was about to go to Hobi, a pair of loud footsteps approached the bedroom. Out of reflex, i pulled a knife out of my pocket, hiding Y/n behind me.

A masked man walked in the room, his hands covered in blood. I instantly knew that it was Hobi's. The man walked faster towards us, staring right at Y/n. I tried to stab him but he shot my arm. I fell down and he grabbed Y/n's throat. She tried to punch or slap him but he stabbed her chest. I tried to push him again but he kicked me hard. He pulled the knife out of Y/n's chest and pressed his hand on the wound, giving her more pain. She fell on the ground and tried not to black out but she eventually did. At that moment, the guy ran out and after some time came Chanyeol."

I listened to everything he said and stared into space afterwards. "Did you really not see his face?" He shook his head and looked down in guilt. Chanyeol choked on his tears as i sighed before pulling him in my embrace. "Jimin? What are we going to do?" I tilted my head and stared at him. "Call Tae, Namjoon and Jin. If it's possible, Jungkook too." He nodded and stood up.

------------------------------------------------------------

Think smart.

------------------------------------------------------------

*sighs* Okay, you guys are probably thinking really hard and are confused as fuck. I'll help you out a bit but i won't give you hints. I'm cruel. I know.

The story that Yoongi told Jimin, is true.

Everyone thought that Y/n was dead but her body suddenly dissapeared.

Same as Hoseok.

Jimin believes that she's still alive. If she was dead, he would feel it but he doesn't feel like she's dead at all.

Chanyeol is also slowly turning into his father. You know what i mean.

The masked man. You're probably asking yourself why he would try to kill Y/n.

Welp. Not telling you. That's what a cliffhanger does to you. *evil laughter*

Anyfuckingways, why do you think he hurted Hobi too?

Was he the one who took the body's?

Readers: