Falling stars

Hey guys! I'm back with part 45! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

Even a white rose has a black shadow.

---------------------------------------------------------

I was reading a novel while Jimin was sleeping on my lap like a baby. He was really tired the last few days. He is a serial killer, but also works in one of the biggest companies in Seoul. And certainly, he is the boss of the company. I am so proud of him.

The sound of the doorbell ringing, woke Jimin up. He rubbed his eyes cutely and groaned silently. I giggled and kissed his cheek before walking towards the door. I opened it, revealing Solar. She was smirking. I rolled my eyes and tilted an eyebrow. "The fuck you want?" She chuckled and looked away for a second before gazing back at me and tapping with her foot on the marmer ground.

"I was walking pass your house and decided to greet you." She said mockingly, causing me to mentally choke her. "Oh. Well. Hello." I shut the door in her face and walked back, seeing Jimin wrapped up in a blanket, looking like a cute burito.

I smiled and crawled on the couch towards him. He opened the blanket and pulled me in his arms, closing it again. "Who was it?" He asked curiously. "Solar." I said uninterested. "Oh, what did she want?" "She wanted to greet us." He pursed his lips. "Well, she didn't greet me."

I rolled my eyes. "Doesn't matter. Who needs her 'hello' anyways." Jimin chuckled and kissed my head, leaving a warm feeling on the spot he kissed. "You're so cute when you're jealous." I smiled softly and buried my face in the crook of his neck. "Jiminie? When did you fall in love with me?" I asked suddenly, catching him off guard.

He pouted while thinking and smiled brightly. "Actually, i liked you at the first moment i saw you, but started to fall in love with you after you gave me chocolate. I would always ask your mother when you would come back to visit me. Her anwser was always 'soon.'" I teared up when he mentioned my mom.

I miss her so much.

Jimin quickly hugged me tighter and showered me with kisses. "I'm really sor-" "No, it's okay. Really. It's not your fault after all." I sniffed while pouting. Jimin kissed my pouting lips and snuggled his nose against mine. "Don't be sad. She's still here, with us. She's watching us right now and is probably sad because she's seeing you like this." I tilted my eyes and stared at his chocolate brown eyes.
"R-really? Is she really watching me??" He nodded and suddenly stood up, grabbing my hand before dragging me to a window. He pushed me slightly forward and pointed in the sky that was already dark.

"You see those beautiful stars? One of them is your mother. You just need to decide wich one you see as your mother." I looked up and saw a big star shining. I pointed at it. "T-that's my mother." Jimin smiled and nodded  before hugging me, our eyes never leaving the sky.

We were lucky that night. Jimin and i noticed a star falling, so we immediatly took a wish. "What did you wish?" Jimin asked curiously. "I'll tell you later." I smirked and walked away, leaving Jimin dumbfounded.

.▪■TIME SKIP■▪.

My eyes shot open as i heard glass breaking. Jimin was already looking around with wide eyes. We both stood up and i walked behind Jimin. We walked through the hallways and downstairs. I gasped a bit when i saw the window in the kitchen was broken. But the weird thing was that there was blood on it. Jimin held me behind him and walked closer. Then we noticed a little paper sticking on a stone that was probably thrown on the window, causing it to break.

Jimin took the little paper and started reading it, frowning afterwards. I was curious so i peeked through his shoulder.

-You're mine, Park Jimin-

My fists cleched and i took a deep breath, trying to calm down. "It's Seulgi or Solar. One of them did this." I said while gritting my teeth. Jimin sighed and rubbed my back. "I'm yours baby, only yours." I smiled and kissed him passionatly while wrapping my arms around him.

He tilted me up and walked up to the bedroom, not giving a fuck about the mess in the kitchen. He kicked the door open and layed me on the bed before hovering over me. His lips captured mine. The kiss was slow and soft. Jimin bit my bottomlip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly and he slid his tongue in my mouth, feeling every detail of my mouth. His hands were travelling on my body. He grabbed my butt and squeezed it, making me gasp.

I tilted my head aside, giving him more access when he started to suck my neck. He found my sweet spot in a second, licking, biting and sucking it. He knew wich parts of my body were the weak ones. I tugged on his soft hair, making him groan slightly. He took my shirt off and unclipped my bra in an eyeblink.

I started unbuttoning his shirt and threw it away god knows where. I giggled a bit when his hair tickled my neck while he was kissing my boobs. He trailed off to my stomach, leaving open-mouthed kisses. He pulled my pants off and kissed my innerthighs.
Then he stood up and pulled his own pants down. He crawled back to me and ripped my panties off.

I glared at him. "That was my favorite one." He smirked and started licking my clit like a cat while staring at me to see my reaction. He was satisfied. I threw my head back and moaned while holding his hair with one hand.
He took his boxers off and positioned himself at my entrance.

"Get ready, babygirl."

---------------------------------------------------------

When a person sleeps too much, it means that he's sad.

When a person doesn't speak too much, but speaks fast if he speaks, it means he's hiding something.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋