Fears And Tears

Hey guys! I'm back with part 67! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

You're nothing but a worthless shit.

---------------------------------------------------------

The doorbell rang and i stood up from the couch to open the door while Chanyeol was watching TV. I rubbed my eyes and opened the door with a pout. I gasped a bit and my eyes widened as i felt anger build up inside me.

"What are you doing here?" I said, gritting my teeth and glaring at the person in front of me. "I came to visit my wife and son. Can't i?" Jimin said while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

I glared at him and just as i was about to scream, we heard a high-pitched voice behind me. Chanyeol jumped on Jimin as he catched him in his arms. "Appa!!!" Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck and kissed his cheek. "Chan-Chan!! How are you doing, buddy?" "I'm fine, appa! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, little one." He whispered as he hid his face in Chanyeol's neck, sniffing his scent.
I looked down and sighed with a annoyed look. Jimin noticed and placed Chanyeol down, opening his arms wide for me. I rolled my eyes and pulled Chanyeol inside the house, trying to close the door but Jimin putted his feet between the door.

He smirked and pushed the door slightly, gliding inside the house. "Go away, asshole!!" I pushed his shoulders while yelling and Chanyeol suddenly kicked my knee. "Don't send my appa away!!" He pushed me with his tiny hands as Jimin pulled him closer.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! FUCK YOU!!!" I yelled before storming off to MY room. I slammed the door behind me and locked it, jumping on the bed. Not a minute went by and i heard a knock on the door. I ignored it and unlocked my phone, scrolling through Instagram.

"Eomma? Chan-Chan is really sorry. Forgive Chan-Chan, please." I heard Chanyeol's little voice. I was still mad at him. "Go away! Leave me alone!! Go to your loyal father!!" I heard some muffling sounds behind the door and some footsteps fading away.
I closed my eyes again, trying to sleep.
Suddenly, the lock of the door opened and my eyes shot open.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I forgot that there are spare keys for every room.
I turned my head and the door opened, revealing Jimin with a small smile. "Get the fuck out." His smile turned into a smirk as he locked the door behind him. Oh no. He walked closer and i stood up from the bed, backing away. He stepped closer again and i bumped into the wall. He left no space between us and trapped me with his hands beside my head.

I looked down, avoiding his gaze.
I became weak whenever i looked into his hazel brown, sparkling eyes. He grabbed my chin and tilted my head but i looked everywhere but his eyes. "Look at me. Now." I growled and looked finally straight in his eyes. "What?" I asked sassily. "You're gonna listen to whatever i say and not open your mouth for once."

"What else? Do you want me to wash your feet too?!" He chuckled and putted a strand of hair behind my ear.  "No. Not yet." I scoffed and tried to push him away but he didn't budge. "Close that pretty mouth of yours and listen up." I finally obeyed him and sighed, crossing my arms over my chest. "What you saw at the café-"
I interrupted him. "I don't want to talk abo-" "LISTEN!!" He slammed his fist on the wall next to my head as i rolled my eyes.

"It was all an act. Every fucking thing was an act. That girl you saw earlier was threatening me. She's the daughter of the biggest mafia leader in the US. The little kid is not my son. We didn't have sex once. She killed her own husband back then because he left her. After that, she laid her eyes on me. She wanted to have me and started stalking me.

After some time, she approached me but it was in the company. She signed in to work at my company and became my personal assistent. I didn't knew she came from a mafia family. She lied about everything. She said she was from a poor family and that she lost her parents whek he was 8 or things like that.

When she approached me, she was acting normal but as time went by, she started coming closer and closer.
I noticed it but didn't want to make a big trouble about it. Than suddenly, one day, she pulled a gun out and threatened me about you and Chanyeol.

If i didn't leave you, she would kill you and Chan. I was dumb at first to obey her but now i realised that whatever she does, i'm not scared. I'll protect you two with everything i ha-" I cut him off by smashing my lips on his. He responded immediatly and held my cheeks tightly, pulling me closer to deepen the kiss.

After a last peck, i whispered on his lips. "I'm sorry. I didn't listen to you." He smiled. "It's not your fault. I would've done that too when i was you but did you forgive me?" "Yeah... For now but if you do something dumb again, i won't hesitate to stab you to death." I said with a cute smile.

He pinched my cheeks and showered my face with kisses but i gasped when i felt his hand under my shirt, grabbing one of my breasts. I moaned slightly as he smirked. "I missed you so fucking much..." He whispered while leaving butterfly kisses on my jaw. "Me or my body?" I said giggling.

"Both."

---------------------------------------------------------

"You looked hella sexy with all that blood on you."

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋