Sudden nightmares

Hey guys! I'm back with part 57! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

My best dreams and worst
nightmares have the same
people in them.

---------------------------------------------------------

Calls.

Blood.

Knife.

Ax.

Mom.

Dad.

Fingers.

Tongue.

Shocked.

Blood.

Blood.

Blood.

BLOOD.

I gasped loudly as i woke up from my sleep. The memories. I started having nightmares yesterday and it's killing me already. Whenever something good happens, it's followed by something bad. I can't take it anymore. I unlocked my phone to check the time. 2 AM. It's freaking late. I sighed silently and rubbed my forehead before turning to my other side to watch my handsome boyfriend. His back was facing me. I pouted and touched his shoulder.

"Jiminie? Pssst..." I shook his body slightly, hoping he would turn around. I smiled softly when he moved a bit before turning around. My breath hitched and i froze in my place. My eyes widened and i covered my mouth. Dad.

"Hey, Y/n. Did you miss me?"

I screamed my lungs out and saw my dad smirking while scooting closer to me. I noticed something in his hands. A knife. He lifted his hand, focusing on my chest to stab me. He swinged the knife, making me cover my face with my hands. But i felt nothing. I uncovered my eyes and fell on the ground when i felt a sting on my left cheek. I looked up and saw my mom smiling at me cheekily.

"Sweetie? How are you?"

Tears streamed out of my eyes and landed on my chubby, res cheeks. I closed my eyes, praying that everything's normal when i wake up. I opened my eyes slowly and found myself on my bed again at the same position like before. I averted my gaze to the side where Jimin slept and to my luck, he was sleeping like a baby. I stroke his cheek softly while sobbing silently.

.▪■TIME SKIP■▪.

Jimin woke me up in the morning by whispering sweet words in my ear. I stood up and stretched my body a bit before walking to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I took a good shower, brushed my teeths, dried my body and hair, did my make-up and wore some fresh clothes. I checked myself out in the mirror and smiled, satisfied. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw Jimin already eating his toastie while staring at his phone with a little frown on his face.

He saw me approaching and looked up with a big smile. "How's my lady doing?" He asked with a sweet smile before sipping his hot coffee. I giggled a bit and sat down in front of him, also taking a toastie to eat. I took a bite and munched on it, swallowing it afterwards. "Jimin? Do you have work to do today?" I asked innocently. He looked away with a pout, thinking. "No, i don't think so. Why? Are you asking me on a date?" He wiggled his eyebrows with a smirk. I chuckled and took his coffee, sipping it while staring intensely at him.

"I just wan to hang out with you." I shrugged and placed the cup down. He gave me a poker face. "Hangout? The fuck are we? Best friends?" He asked sarcastically, mocking my voice. I rolled my eyes and placed my head on my palm. "Okay, fine. Let's go on a date. Happy?" I said annoyed at his behaviour. "Better." He took his last bite from the toastie and stood up to wash his hands. I did the same. Then we sat down on the couch and just talked a bit. After two hours, we decided to go out for a DATE. He wanted to suprise me so he didn't say where we would be going. I also didn't annoy him by asking him the whole time. While driving, we sang together to our favorite songs. We actually had a really good time.

After some time, we arrived at a big festival full of people. Kids, males, females and old people... My eyes sparkled at the sight. It was a long time ago i went to a big festival like this. I went to the festival with my mom twice. It was really nice. I sighed a bit but smiled again when i felt Jimin grabbing my hand.

I looked up and he gave me his most beautiful smile ever. His eyes dissapeared and his cheeks puffed out, giving me the urge to squeeze them. He dragged me into the crowded place, gently pushing the people away that were standing in front of us. He bought me ice cream and cotton candy. We took selfies almost the whole time and i noticed something. Our smiles never dissapeared from our faces. Not even for a second.

---------------------------------------------------------

Don't you also have that feeling when you just want to freeze everything around you and just enjoy the moment?

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋