Epilogue

"Blaine!How can you do this to Stella!!Pinahiya mo siya sa madaming tao!All she wanted to do is to clean all your mess!!"nairita ako sa nag ni Mommy.Ugh!Why do I always have to give way to that freaking adopted!Yes you heard it right.Unfortunately after my sister died,basta nalang nila itong pinalitan.And now this stupid woman,thinking that she took over my sister place and my parent's love she has the authority to run the company in my absence!.

"Masyado kasing nagmamagaling yang ampon niyo!"I felt a crisp slap on my face.

"Mom.."I held my cheek.Kahit kelan hindi pa ako napagbuhatan ng kamay ni Mommy.

"All because of this woman?!"Dinuro ko ang babaeng lumuluha sa harapan ko ngayon na pinpigilan si Mommy.

"I'm sorry son,nabigla lang ako,please forgive me"Mom tried to hug me but I removed her arms around me.Ayokong magalit kay Mom,but maybe kailangan niyang magising.Iam his only son.I dont need to share their affection to a mere stranger.

Nagwalk out ako palabas ng office ko.

Naramdaman kong may humawak sa braso ko para pigilan ako.

Mas lalong uminit ang ulo ko ng makita ko kung sino ito.

"Keep your hands off me bitch"I harshly remove her hands on my arm.

"I'm sorry Blaine,please don't hate tita,it's all my fault"Pinipigilan niyang umiyak,Ugh.here goes her drama again

I banged her on the wall and grabbed her coat,she looks terrified.Yes,I want you to be scared.Hinigpitan ko ang pagkakahawak ko sa collar niya.

"Listen,You will never be a Tan,You will never be my sister.I hate you so much for taking all that was suppose to be mine.I will make you regret that you entered our life,get ready for hell".

I will make you regret that you entered our life,get ready for hell"

----------
This is the end of the story.Pasensya na po kayo for some of the typos and  the super late update,I have been so busy sa school and work.Thank you for the reads and comments.

Blaine story will be published soon.