Regular school day

So like i said ever since I met Lydia I fell in love with her personality, her smile, her eyes, her hair, her walk, the way she doesn't care what anyone else thinks about anything, the way she likes me for me, even though I may not be as popular as her or have the same friends as her she doesn't care she doesn't care about the way people look as us when we walk down the hall laughing like maniacs

February 5th 2016

My dad woke my up with a subtle wack over the head "You're late shit head"

 I jumped up out of bed put on some black jeans a white shirt and a white hoodie, I threw on my Nike's jumped in my jeep and drove to pick up my stunning best friend, my best friend who I'm completely in love with, my best friend who see's me as nothing more then her dorky best friend Stiles. 

I pulled up in her drive way and beeped the horn "Hurry up we're gonna be late princess

"Shut up you loser, we have plenty of time" She exclaimed climbing into the jeep. She looked as beautiful as ever wearing a pastel blue dress with a flower print on it paired with a nude belt and nude heels that tided half way up her shin. She looked absolutely gorgeous I couldn't help but stare. 

"What are you staring at? You were the one who was complaining about being late to school, so drive!" she laughed and what a beautiful laugh it was, and with that I pulled off my mind filled with her laughter. 

'Lucky I'm in love with my best friend, lucky to have been where I have been, lucky to be coming home again' She sang along to the radio her angelic voice taking away from the fact that the song she was singing was so unbelievably ironic. I love when she sings because Lydia does not believe she can sing, so she only sings around me and that's it. 

"Look at the road you knuckle head." she smiled while shaking her head at me. 

"S-sorry it's just something seems different about you, have you changed your hair or something?" I ask trying to cover up the fact that I was totally completely 100% staring at her. 

"What's up with you today? My hair is the same as every other day... Fabulous" She winks at me laughing hysterically at herself. I have to snap out of this, we have been friends forever and I've always been able to hide my feelings for her but ever since we got older and ever since she started dating 'Jackson' it's gotten a lot harder to hide them. But I need to, if I tell her it'll ruin everything we have our whole friendship could be destroyed and I just can't risk that. 

Even Lydia and I's best friend Alison doesn't approve of Jackson. The worst thing that has come of Lydia being popular and dating boys like Jackson is the way she changes herself to fit them. I know I said she doesn't care what anyone thinks and she doesn't on one exception. 'Jackson' she cares what Jackson thinks and I have no idea why. The worst part of it all is that I am the only person who knows how smart Lydia actually is, because of Jackson, around everyone else she acts like a dumb blonde. Lydia and I know everything there is to know about each other. 

"Well, we're are here my lady" I say in a stupid middle ages accent 

"Why thank you kind sir," She replied in the same accent.

We then proceed to head towards the school, laughing about something I'd shown her on my phone. Then all of a sudden she stops dead in her tracks and looks me up and down. 

"Stiles what on earth are you wearing?" She almost screams, I haven't had the best track record with dressing myself, but I didn't think I'd done to badly today, I'd followed all of Lydia's rules. #1 Plain colours are easiest to pair together. #2 black jeans go with everything. #3 hoodies are only allowed when wearing long pants. #4 black shoes are always the safest option. 

I had followed all the rules. "um jeans and a hoodie?" I replied. 

"You've done well young padawan" She says patting my head. "Do you have more outfits like this?" 

I took a while to respond even though I knew the answer straight away, "Not really?" I knew where this was heading, I contemplated lying, but I could never lie to her, heck I never want to. 

"Omg yay! You know what that means... SHOPPING!! We will go after school, meet me at the jeep"

"Ahh Lyds I actually have som..." she cut me off before I could finish. 

"You are not getting out of this one Stilinski, we are going end of story. See you at the jeep after school, got it?" She sticks out her pinkie I link mine with hers and he both nod which is our little promise, that can't be broken. 

"Lyds, come on!" Madelyn Everett called to her. 

"You sure you don't wanna come sit with us before school starts?" She asks me. 

"Yeah I'm sure, have fun" I say as she hugs me before running off to catch up with her popular friends. "And I'm alone" 

"Talking to yourself again, stilinski?" I turn around to see a wave of raven colored hair pull me in for a hug. 

"Alison, you're back. I thought you weren't going to be back till next week?" I say a little louder than expected. Alison hadn't really told us where she had gone, only that she was going and should be back next week and then we didn't hear from her the whole time she was gone.

"I'm not ashamed to say I came back early because I missed Scott so much." 

"How sweet" I saying teasing but only a little. 

"Oh yeah for sure you're one to tease me. If I remember correctly we were discussing you coming clean to Lyds before I left. How'd that go?" She pushes back. 

"Well it sorta kinda didn't go at all. Seeing as she's with Jackson, I mean why would she like me over Jackson, he's every girls dream. He's muscly and I'm not, he's athletic and I'm not, he's the most popular guy in school and I'm well the opposite of that." 

"You mean why would she like Jackson over you when you're smart and he's not, you're funny and he's not, your the kindest, nicest, bestest person I know and he's well the opposite of that." 

"Thank you Alison, but you know Lydia and while we both love her just the way she is, she's a little superficial, she doesn't care about that stuff."

Rinngggg

"Well that's the bell, I actually have English with Lydia now so we'll see what she has to say about that" Alison yells as she runs off to English.