"You have to save her." I say to him.

"And what will you do if I don't?"

"Do it and I will switch you to your body as soon as she is safe."

"Promise."

"Promise now go!"

__________________________________
Bonnie is practicing dark magic in order to save my sister's life and when we thought it was going to work the spirits turn on her. She almost saved my sister's soul but they forced her away now she thinks there's nothing she can to save her. Klaus/ Tyler saves Caroline and to say she's freaked out that I placed The hybrid dick into her boyfriend would be an understatement. "What were you thinking Sofia?"
"I was thinking I found a way to save our friends and loved ones. Be thankful I know how to switch him back."

"I'm waiting." Klaus/ Tyler calls out impatiently.

"You should have told me." Caroline states.

"My sister is a newly turned vampire and The Council is rounding up everyone we know. So sue me if I didn't think to tell you what I did."

"You can switch him back."

"Yes, now stay quiet I need to concentrate." I place the candles all around the room and step behind Klaus/ Tyler. I place my hands on his head and begin chanting. I feel the spirits fighting against me but I push them away. Blood is coming out of my nose but I fight through it.

"Tyler?" I barely hear Caroline call out as I continue the spell until I briefly look up at Caroline and fall to the ground. "Sofia!"

__________________________________
I wake up in a place that looks like Mystic Falls but something seems off about it. "You don't belong here." I flinch as a man comes close to me.

"Where am I?" I look around but it feels like things are going in slow motion.

"You're a powerful one. You will free us all." He steps closer to me but I raise my hand a bright light envelops my vision.

I gasp for air. I sit up looking around trying to understand what happened. "Good to see you're awake." I scoot back hitting the wall as Klaus back in his body walks towards me.

"What am I doing here?"

"You're heart stopped beating for some time after executing the spell that put me in my best form." He smirks at me.

"I died?"

"I said your heart stopped nothing about you dying."

"Why am I here?"

"Just making sure you're okay love. You did save me after all." He steps closer and reaches to touch me but I'm still freaked out about what I just saw.
"I think I died and somehow I came back." I state and I'm shaking with fear.

"Well, that's new."

__________________________________
In my time that I was passed out or dead. Neither option can be explained Pastor Young blew up himself and the rest of the Council members in his home due to a faulty gas leak. Now everyone is in mourning and unsure what kind of hell has been unleashed on our town. Elena is getting taught about vampire 101 by the so in control Stefan. I told her she should learn from someone who understands what it means to live like a vampire and not from an ex-ripper who can't control his blood lust. She ignores my warning like she always does and went with Stefan on how to hunt all the bunnies her heart desires. Klaus left town to start making more hybrids with the rest of my sister's blood he has stockpiled which is not creepy at all.

"Wait you couldn't keep the animal blood down?" I ask my sister in disbelief. This is one of our first conversations since her transition.

"Maybe it has something to do with my doppelganger blood."
"Katherine transitioned fine or at least that's what I gathered from her story about how she killed herself."