Chapter 12

The girl in the yellow skirt silently studied the girl sitting opposite her for a while. She looked at the rain that was still beating down endlessly outside the temple. She let out a sigh and started to say.

"It is really disappointing. Originally, I had heard that Divine Doctor Dong Fang Tang is somewhere near here in Lan County giving medical advice. In the end, we did not find him and instead got caught in this thunderstorm. Miss, have you ever heard of Divine Doctor Dong Fang Tang's deeds?"

The only reply she received was silence. The girl in the yellow skirt scowled. This girl wearing a veil radiated an air of coldness from her body. It was really hard to get close to her. Since the other person ignored her, then she would just do all the talking herself.

"I heard this Divine Doctor is modest and upright in nature, only care about practicing medicine for salvation and had traveled to all parts of the country. He had saved countless people, loved deeply by the people and held in high esteem by the Emperor. But it is said that he has been looking for his wife throughout the whole of this year and I wonder which girl is so blessed to be able to spend this lifetime together with him."

She paused for a while, looked at the person who did not give any response and unwilling to give up, asked again.

"Miss, what is your opinion on this?"

Ruan Xiang Yin did not want to be disturbed. She really did not know why this girl in the yellow skirt did not feel her coldness and her reluctance to respond.

"Other people's business has nothing to do with me."

She gave an indifferent reply. If the other person is tactful, she will not disturb her again.

Her words seemed to disappoint the girl in the yellow skirt. Her bright and clear eyes narrowed, her exquisitely beautiful face showed slight resentment and with arms crossed over her chest and opened her mouth again.

Just at this moment, a man and a woman appeared outside the broken-down temple. The man was holding up an umbrella and supporting a girl with a pale white face, they walked in.

"Tian Er, bear with it for a while."

As soon as the man stepped into the temple, he closed his umbrella first, then supporting the pale-looking girl, he led her to sit in front of the broken altar table. Then he looked at the three people in the temple and politely said.

"I'm sorry. The rain is really too heavy. Both of us just want to take shelter from the rain. If we have caused you any disturbance, please forgive us."

"This Gong-Zi*, you are very polite. Everyone here is taking shelter from the rain. Why should there be a definition between you and me? Miss, am I right?"

The girl in the yellow skirt said with a smile and turned to ask Ruan Xiang Yin. After seeing her still indifferent face and her reluctance to respond, she shook her head and sighed.

After the man had graciously greeted the three of them, he turned around to take care of the girl called Tian Er.

The girl in the yellow skirt looks like someone who likes to meddle in other people's business.

After she could not get any response from Ruan Xiang Yin, she turned her attention to the two people who had just come into the broken-down temple.

"Miss, are you sick? It looks like your complexion is very bad."

The man had a worried expression on his face and looked lovingly at the person in his arms. Then he said frankly.

"Tian Er is not sick. She is.......poisoned by Gudu. We heard Divine Doctor Dong Fang Tang is here in Lan County, so we came to seek medical advice. We did not expect that before we can find him, we will encounter this heavy rain."