Chapter 7

These few days, the number of people seeking medical advice in the backyard of Long Feng Restaurant had continued to increase. Everyone came purposely to take a look at the girl that was rumored to be entangled with Dong Fang Tang. In addition, because of her foot injury, it was Dong Fang Tang who carried her everywhere and even when Dong Fang Tang was seeing his patients, she would sit by the side, quietly reading her book. This time, no one dared to come forward to match-make for Dong Fang Tang anymore.

"Auntie Li, your pulse is normal. Where do you feel uncomfortable?"

After Dong Fang Tang had checked her pulse, he felt puzzled and asked Auntie Li, whose eyes were staring straight at Ruan Xiang Yin and Zhang Sheng in the corner.

"Doctor Dong Fang, my health is very good. But because I heard Auntie Wang talking, so I especially came to see Miss Ruan. Doctor Dong Fang, when are you planning to get married?"

She was very curious about the girl she heard that Doctor Dong Fang liked. She came especially today to take a look at the girl, Miss Ruan. She wanted to see for herself whether the girl was really worthy of the Doctor Dong Fang whom they greatly admired.

When he heard, he could not help but gave a wry smile. How many patients had asked him this question today? If this continues, he was afraid someone would feel unhappy.

"Auntie Li, you are mistaken......"

"Doctor Dong Fang, you don't have to be embarrassed. When you returned from Luo Yun Mountain, you were carrying Miss Ruan all the way back and also these few days, the both of you have been inseparable. Everyone is very clear about this."

Auntie Li interrupted him and thought it was because he was too embarrassed to admit. According to her observations, this girl, Miss Ruan and Doctor Dong Fang was really a good match.

The conversation between the two people was loud enough to be heard by Ruan Xiang Yin but she still remained silent and let Dong Fang Tang handle it alone. Who told him to say he was not worried about other people misunderstanding him. In this case, of course, she would let him handle this matter himself.

"Sister Xiang Yin, you're holding your book upside down."

Zhang Sheng had a mischievous smile on his face. Just now, he had noticed Sister Xiang Yin had buried her face in her book but did not turn the pages. When he approached her, he realized that the book she was holding was, in fact, upside down.

She was so embarrassed that her face turned red. She cleared her throat and said defensively.

"I was thinking of something and I didn't notice."

"Sister Xiang Yin, are you peeking at Third Brother?"

Zhang Sheng smiling brightly and bluntly asked. He had long noticed Sister Xiang Yin was paying attention to every move Third Brother made but she pretended to be indifferent.

"Don't talk nonsense. Why don't you go and help to pour tea for your Third Brother."

She felt so embarrassed that she desperately sent him away. She did not expect this little boy to be so smart and caused her to be lost for words.

"Ah! So Sister Xiang Yin had noticed that Third Brother's teacup is empty. I'll quickly go and pour some tea for Third Brother."

Zhang Sheng's casually spoken words made Ruan Xiang Yin even more embarrassed and she did not know what else to say and could only bury her shameful little face in the book.

Suddenly, several guards headed by Chief Guard Qin came in hurriedly with an anxious look and stood in front of Dong Fang Tang. Then he said.

"Doctor Dong Fang, please follow me quickly to Yamen*."