Chapter 2

"What is the matter?  Why did you ask?"

Dong Fang Tang took a sip of his tea and there was a smile on his gentle face. He saw him seriously counting the number of days on his fingers and asked curiously.

"Because......"

Suddenly, there was a strange sound in the air. There were three long sounds and two short sounds, abruptly the sound pitches went up and down. Just as Dong Fang Tang was wondering what was happening with the intention of going out to take a look when there was a sudden pain in his abdomen and he felt as if something was crawling in his stomach.  Following the sound levels going up and down, the pain in his stomach intensified relatively with the sound pitches.

Dong Fang Tang's face turned pale and changed dramatically.

"Third Brother, what is the matter with you? Why did your complexion suddenly change so badly? Don't scare me!"

Zhang Sheng was shocked by this sudden strange sound and Dong Fang Tang's reaction.

What is that sound? Why is Third Brother's face getting whiter and whiter and also why is he breaking out in cold sweat? He is cradling his stomach in pain, what is actually happening?

Just as Zhang Sheng was feeling helpless and did not know what to do, a cool clear sound of a flute could be heard in the distance. As the sound of the flute floated in the air, the strange sound gradually disappeared and the pain in Dong Fang Tang's stomach also gradually lessen, bringing him relief.

"Why is there sounds of a flute?"

Zhang Sheng's small body nervously circled around Dong Fang Tang. Thanks to the sound of the flute, it seems that Third Brother's pain had lessened a lot.

Following the sounds of the flute that floated nearer and nearer, an elegant woman dressed in a creamy white skirt, holding a green jade flute appeared in front of Dong Fang Tang with an indifferent expression on her face.

"Dong Fang Tang, we meet again."

"It's you......"

Before he could finish speaking, Dong Fang Tang's slender figure suddenly went soft and fell to the ground with a loud thud.  He fainted on the ground and just before he lost consciousness, the last thing he heard was Zhang Sheng shouting in panic.

"Third Brother!"

***#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#***

"Lady, what had happened to my Third Young Master? Why did he suddenly faint?"

Wang Qin anxiously asked the girl sitting on the wooden stool beside the bed.  He had wondered where this girl had suddenly appeared from.

This girl was completely enveloped in an air of coldness and had an aura that drives people away. It was difficult to get close to her and looking at the expert way she was checking the pulse of Third Young Master, could it be she is also a famous doctor?

"Sister, is Third Brother alright?" Zhang Sheng looked worriedly at Dong Fang Tang who was lying on the bed in an unconscious state.

Originally, Third Brother was alright, laughing and talking with him but as soon as the strange sound was heard, Third Brother had totally changed and then immediately after, this Sister had appeared.  When Third Brother saw this Sister, he seemed to be a little surprised before he fell into unconsciousness. Do the both of them know each other?

"Oh yes! Lady, who are you? Why did you suddenly appear in our Long Feng Restaurant?"

After Zhang Zhen heard what his younger brother said, he could not help but be on guard against her.