I was slightly embarrassed and I broke eye contact. I had never had training before. At my old pack, training started when you got your wolf, and the abuse started long before I shifted for the first time. I was forced to be a servant to my father. I was never really apart of the pack.

Isaac must have known because he quickly replied for me. "She's never been trained. She's been a rogue for a long time."

Axel nodded, the smile gone from his face.

"Alright, lets, get started then, shall we?"

-----

I sat up, feeling slightly annoyed again. I huffed, and Isaac gave me a hand up. I had to admit Axel was a friendly guy, but right now I was annoyed with his constant yelling for me to "watch my form" and "put in more effort". I was doing my best, but I was so exhausted.

Axel and Isaac both agreed that I was nowhere near sparring time yet. They said I needed to get up my physical strength, before I even try to take down another wolf. After a ten mile run, or should I say sprint with how much Axel was pushing me, and a lot of situps, pushups, and a lot of other small exercises, I was dead. Both physically, and mentally.

"No more." I mumbled out.

Isaac laughed, his voice echoing through the now empty field. The sun was already set and the last of the golden color was in the sky. I had been at this since shortly after noon. I'll be back out here again tomorrow around noon.

How lovely.

"You worked hard today. I'm proud."

I smiled slightly, proud of all the effort I put in today. Despite what Axel says, I did put in at least 99%. Axel was currently heading this way, his chest was sweaty, and he too looked tired. "Yes, you worked very hard. Good job. Tomorrow I expect more though." I had to bite bak the growl that wanted to escape.

Oh I'll show him hard work.

Isaac and I began to walk back to the pack house. I figured that it wasn't just his house, but it was one large house for the most important members of the pack, as well as important guests, and community service members. The rest of the pack had their own houses surrounding the territory. This pack was much like a town.

We walked side by side through the woods. The lights from houses were the only thing lighting up the areas around us. It was peaceful. The only thing that made noise was the sounds of the forest humming around us.

Isaac cleared his throat, causing me to disperse my thoughts.

"Do you like it here?" Hope rang through his voice. I sighed, not really knowing how to word my feelings. I saw his shoulders sag a little, but he continued to stare at me.

"I mean, I've only been here for a few days."

He nodded, looking down. I didn't hate it here, that's for sure, but everything was still so new.

"From what I have collected from these past few days though is that I do like it here for the most part." I was trying my best to word my feelings, and I knew I was failing.

"I mean I like how beautiful your pack is, but I don't really know anyone or the territory. It's just all so new." I added quickly, trying to make my feelings clear.

Now I felt like I was rambling. Isaac smiled and looked at me. "So you like it?"

"...yes."

"Why did you hesitate?"

"I didn't hesitate."

"Yes you did."

I groaned loudly, running my hands through my hair. Isaac laughed loudly, his angelic voice making my wolf purr. "I'm sorry, but you're cute when you're annoyed."