Fishing

"I CATCHED IT !" screamed Jungkook happily, but Yoongi looked unfased and just gave him one clap. This didn't wipe the smile off of younger's face, as he was slowly patting the little fish he pulled out.

"Why are you patting it?"

"It's still alive, I just wanna show her that I'm not dangerous before I let her go." Jungkook smiled once again, letting the small fish in the sea.

"Why would you do that?" Yoongi sat up from his position and looked at him, clearly confused with younger's action right now.

"She has home and family, we can't keep her hyung. She is as free as you and me."

"Humans are sometimes more stupid than they realize." Yoongi shook his head collecting his stuff and taking  his bag with fishes, but he noticed that some fishes were missing, well the bag was empty actually. "Jungook??"

"Hm?"

"Where are my fishes?"

"I set them free !" Jungkook jumped and smiled innocently.

"Oh my God..let's just go home. This is seriously pointless." Yoongi started walking through the field that was near and Jungkook was running and bouncing around just like a little kid. The older boy was just watching him, small smile in the corner of his lips. He was glad that the boy was happy, since he made a promise to Taehyung.

Ah, Tae, that fearless philospher, that stupid human being. Hebcouldn't fall in love, could he? He has everything in this galaxy, he talks so well, sool deep, so inhumanly. He can not love a boy so ordinary. How? How did this happen? How can a philospher love?

"What's your favourite book Kook?" the younger boy suddenly stoped bouncing when he heard the question. Yoongi just needed a theme to stop thinking about Tae.

"Hmm, maybe 'The picture of Dorian Gray' but I hate the part where Dorian kills-"

"STOP RIGHT THERE ! Do not spoil me the book, clear?" Jungkook just nodded. And Yoonfi sighed from relief, he is planning to read that book for like life and a half now.

"What about you?" Jungkook asked, rather curious. In what can a man like Yoongi, a nihilist, find the satisfaction.

"Hmm, maybe 'Stranger', I like how Camus thinks life is meaningless and I like how Meursault puts his body on the first place. Like the most important thing, before he finished in jail, was literally how to get laid. He was all over Marie, she was the whole world for him, but he never loved her, isn't that interesting?"

"Sounds hard to understand." Younger mumbled.

"A bit, but it's a nice book, meaningless is kinda sexy, you know." He smiled, lighting up the cigarette. Nihilist he is.

"Do you belive in true love?" Jungkook asked stopping on the middle of the street, looking at his feet.

"Don't know kid, it's weird, I've never fallen in love. You are aksing the wrong person. I don't need love in my life, it's shit already. Come on we need to go, don't just stay there." He stepped on his cigarette, took younger's hand and made their way to the garden.

"Why are we here again?"

"See this house, Tae bought it a week ago. It is ugly and has an ugly garden, I honestly don't know what were you doing here yesterday. Anyways, the interior is even uglier, there is one room, completly yellow, it's so ugly. God, I got chills when I entered it." Jungkook tried to proces everything, looking around seeing nothing but their garden. Tae really bought it.

"Yellow room?"

"Yes," he said opening the doors; "it's on the second floor, third door at right side. If you like it you can sleep there." He entered the house coughing due to dust. "Literally interior is the same one from beforeTae bought the house, he only changed that one room. We can decorate it if you want."

"I will just visit the room, but I still need to stay at my own place. I have a family, you know?" Jungkook came in and looked around, putting his nose under the shirt.

"God, it's so dusty." Yoongi opned the windows and while he was cursing some random meaningless words, Jungkook went upstairs, in plan to find the yellow room. Yellow still meant the whole world for him, he still remembers those sunflowers Tae drew on his hand, week or two ago, he still remembers those eyes full of lovw and that one tear full of pain.

When Jungkook climbed the stairs he was met with a long hall. There were many gothic and reineissance paintings on the walls. So many eyes were looking at him, but none soul was near. Slowly he made his way to those speacial doors and put his small, pale hand on the knob. He didn't pull it in instant, but he waited, not sure if ready to know what secrets hide those magical doors. Only one room in the whole house was restored. Only one room, Tae changed and took care off.

What can be special about four high walls, door and a window maybe? Some money in there might be, or some weapon so cruel? What in the world, can a philospher hide, in a room small and yellow. Closed and deteched from the freedome of the world.

With millions of thoughts playing in his beautiful mind, he finaly pulled the know, opening the doors and meeting four yellow walls. He took a step and entered the room, it was big and beautiful. He turned to his left, there stood a major shelf, full of books in many colours. From Walt's Neverland to the finest philosophy. Hesse, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Camus, Wilde, Derride and many more.. On the right side there were small pots with sunflowers so big, that they seemed like the sun itself. He smiled and looked around; in one corner there was an old gramophone with a disk already in, so Jungkook came closer and turned the magical machine on. The sweet sound from it came:

Hey Mr. Tambourine man play a song for me, I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to..

Jungkook smiled, hearing the known melody close to his heart. Moving his hips slowly around the room he came to the last wall, the most beautiful of those four. The wall was yellow aswell, with sunflowers and sun drawn and in the middle a small text;

Sun is yellow,
So is the sunflower.
Yellow was your hair,
When you smiled at me yesterday.

Yellow was the sky,
When we kissed for the very first time.
Yellow was my blanket,
On our way to Neverland.

Yellow is so speacial,
Guess I'll never know why.
All I know for now is;
The yellow colour in my mind,
With you by my side.

Jungkook blinked and smiled, it was his mind and heart that were written on this, to an eye, one ordinary yellow wall.