Ukiyo

They were sitting by the river, watching then sunset once more.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"Hyung"

"Tell me bunny."

"Can I kiss you?" I looked at him, what a question.

"Sure can." and he conected our lips, softly.

"Your lips are soft." he whispered between kisses and I smiled, kissing him deeper like there is no tomorrow.

We kissed for some time, till I decided that it would be smart to head home, since it's getting darker.

We were walking down the quiet streets, holding hands. Jungkook was obviously brooding peacefuly, I was just stargazing, not paying much attention to surrounding.

As we were walking a small black cat came to us and started cuddling with Jungkook's leg. The grin on my flower's beautiful lips was ineffable.

"Look Tae, it's a kitten." he whispered, clearly amused by little being. He took her into his own hands continuing our path. The cat fall asleep in his arms and I smiled, nothing could ruin this beautiful moment.

"Can I keep her?" his doe eyes looked at mine, he had the most innocent smile on his lips. Oh god what I want to do to him. I want to change that innocent look into sinful one, I want to devour all of his innocence and have him all for me.

"Sure can, darling." I smiled, lightning one cigarette. We walked in silence for some time, I like this.

"Tae?"

"Tell me darling." I inhaled the fresh air which was mixing with the smoke of my cigarette.

"Why is silence so beautiful, yet we do not do anything." I needed some time to get what he wanted to ask.

"How can you say we do not do anything? Silence is the most beautiful time to brood, to think, to daydream..your mind is fully free when you are surrounded by silence. When you go on the sea and see a little crab, he hides. He is afraid of being hurt by the world outside his shell. He hides away, till he can't feel your presence anymore. Same goes with your mind. When people are talking, your mind hides away. It hides of all kinds of harm, it hides away from rude words, from toxic opinions and from society rules. But once you are alone, it comes out of it's abditory and freely breathes the air." I looked at him and he looked down.

"But my mind is sinful..it thinks about bad things, things that I'm not allowed to do." he hugged the kitten closely now, playing with it's fur.

"Like what?" I asked curiously.

"Like..I should be thinking about kissing girls, thats what our monk says..but I alway think about kissing you..And..and my grades aren't good these days and teacher says I'm worthless and I know he is right, but my mind keeps telling me differently.. and-" I stopped him by pressing my finger on his lips.

"Don't. Darling, how many times do I need to tell you, that, what they say doesn't matter at all. You are living your own reality and they shouldn't be part of it. You can't let them keep doing this. They are creating the reality they imagined for you and you are letting them do it. That's a sinful thing, not your feelings. Not what your mind is trying to tell you. Don't be oblivion darling." I said whiping one tear from corner of his eye.

"No Taehyung..you don't under-"

"I do Jungkook. You can't let them get to you only because you feel bad over our kisses." I hissed.

"It's not abo-"

"Jungkook listen to me." I took his wrist into my hand.

"Tae, you don-"

"JUNGKOOK GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, IT DOESN'T MAT-"

"I FUCKING LIKE YOU TAEHYUNG, OKAY??? I'VE FALLEN FOR YOU!!!" he shouted, letting the cat fall down from his arms. I saw one more tear, comming from his eye. "I love you..so much.." he whispered now, softly sobbing into his small hands.

"Jungkook..hey, look at me darling." I raised his chin, looking deeply into his eyes. "Don't cry, it is not a sin, my flower. Love is a blessing." I said, kissing away his salty, sorrowful tears. He was so beautiful. His wet face was glowing under the moonlight, he looked so broken, but so beautiful. He was the chaos. Just like volcano was so dangerous, but yet so beautiful. Just like blood simbolises dead, but it looks so magical. Just like that, he was so broken, but he looked beautiful.

"Unreturned love is not a blessing, hyung. It's a curse. The cruelest curse anyone could live under." he looked into my eyes, I felt my heart breaking under this ineffable and sorrowful stare.

"Darling, it is not unreturned love. I do love you my flower. So damn much. I love you so much that even the flowers rot from sadness, understanding the amount of love they'll never get. I love you so much that not even a God can understand that. I love you so much, my darling, because you are my light in the darkest times. And I promise to guide you to the freedome." he looked down, wasn't a reaction I was expecting.

"You are lying..you just want to make me feel better, you feel pitty over me.."

"You really think so?" I raised my eyebrow and he nodded.

"God dammit." I put my hand around his neck and pulled him closer. Crashing our lips together with so much force, that I felt my lip bleeding after the conatact it made with his lips. Our lips moved in sync. Like they were perfectly made for each other. It was like two pieces of puzzle that perfectly matched. They completed each other.

After a minute, I pulled away, looking into his eyes, whiping my own blood from corner of his lips.

"I really do love you Jun-" I was cut off by hand on my wrist and met with the face of a smiling girl.

"Taehyungie, didn't know I'll see you here." a girl said, eying Jungkook, head to toe.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

She was beautiful. I've never seen a girl as beautiful as her. I looked down, feeling ugly at the moment. But Taehyung loves me, not her. Right..?

I looked up, seeing tensed Taehyung looking at the girl.

"Who is this TaeTae?" She asked looking at me again.

"Uh that's Jungkook, he is my..he is my best friend." He said not daring to look into my eyes.

"Oh, nice to meet you Kookie! I'm Jisoo, Taehyungie's girlfriend!" She smiled and I felt a pang in my heart. She is lying, she must be !

I looked at Taehyung and he didn't say anything and then, she kissed him. But the thing that hurted more, was his hand around her waist and him kissing her back.