Through the dark/Prologue

It was night, not that late, but late enough for darkness to swallow all the day light.

Moonlight was trying so hard to light the way and shine through tiny snowflakes so they were visible in this peaceful darkness.

The streets, covered in white blanket, were quiet and abandoned, well there was one particular boy walking down the street.

He seemed pretty off, his head was somewhere in the cloud 9, he had black hair and wore black glasses over his beautiful eyes. His clothing was casual, but yet it screamed that he was popular.

He was looking at the sky closely looking at every snowflake that fell near him. If anyone saw, they would say that he has gone crazy. Perhaps he did?

I am just kidding, he was thinking about life and his purpose on earth. Why do we laugh? Why do we smile? Why do we need love? Why do we find peace in music? But yet.. why do we hate? Why do we kill? Why are we domed?

As he was walking he was oblivious about little, light creature that was stalking him for the last 10 minutes. While questions were becoming deeper and deeper, he pulled his hair a bit and sighed.

Maybe universe has some secrets that shouldn't be known to everyone..? When he looked up again, infront of him, now was a little creature flying.

First he could only see white light, but few moments later he could clearly see a little fairy, when he finally collected himself and wanted to say something the fairy spoken.

"Your mind is somethimg so beautiful and rare these days, you know that?", boy still had his jaw on the floor. Fairy smiled and sat on his hand. "I am Hobi, and I'm here to help you answer your questions."

"How? Aren't they supposed to stay unanswered?" He asked the little thing.

"Hmm, tomorrow, at school. You'll meet him." With that fairy vanished, and with her, all his memory of this ineffable night.
------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is my new story.
So this is some kind of prolog? Anyways to meet you with the story; plot is placed in 90s. In small city called Metkovic, it is so small that it usually gets replaced with village.

Jungkook is an ordinary boy, with big imagination, he daydreams all the time and is lost in his life. One day a boy, comes into his life and changes it. Will Jungkook fall under his philosophy? Or will he just keep walking thisnwong path? Lets find out!

●W A R N I N G S●

+side ships(Yoonmin and Namjin mostly)
+mental abuse
+bulling
+cruel reality
+boyxboy