Twist

Re-writen!!
------------------------------------------------------

3rd peron's P.O.V.

Jungkook slowly woke up, it was now late morning. His room was filled with sunshine and petriochor.

Birds were happily singing, more beautiful that usually. Jungkook smiled and looked around, seing a bit of blood and empty place near his side. He frowned for a seconds, but soon enough smiled again. Last night was beautiful for him and he can't be sad now.

It was Saturday, 10am. He made a deal with Tae last night  to meet in the main park to hang out a bit. He rubbed his eyes in plan to get ready. He got up and got ready, wearing black ripped jeans and black t-shirt. He stood infront of the mirror, studying his body.

He wasn't satisfied. In a fact he was never satisfied with his look. He hated his chubby cheeks. He hated his big eyes. He hated his body look, his curves and some fatness that could be seen. He hated himself, but he always pretened like he doesn't care what others say or think. Everyone loved that at him, but it was just a mask, he actually cared what others though. He was scared how the world will see him.

 He sighed and started walking to the city. Streets were mostly empty as always, with a child here and there running somewhere, people usually just stayed at their houses 'hanging out' with their gagets. There would also be some cats, He loved cats. But who doesn't eh? Anyways he was walking down the street listening to Boulevard of broken dreams by Green day, it was so relateable right now, he though.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's only me, and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one, and I walk alone

I walk alone, I walk alone
I walk alone and I walk a

He sang quietly, looking around trying to understand people. That's what he always wanted to do, just to look at people and understand them. See what's going on in their minds. Do they think the same as him?

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I walk alone

Ah ah ah ah ah
Ah ah ah ah ah

Do they ask themselves why are they here? What's their purpouse?

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone

Read between the lines
What's fucked up and every thing's all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone

I walk alone, I walk alone
I walk alone and I walk alone

Why are they alive? Or why are they even breathing? He smiled to himself thinking how many questions could human ask himself just by looking at something. Anything. Like you can look at fallen leaf and bam, 100s of questions, same goes with the sky, or drop of watter or even a little bug...

He made his way to the park, but Taehyung was no where to be seen, insted of him, there sat a boy with white hair, boredly blowing in the air.

"Excuse me.." Jungkook softly whispered, "do you know where Taehyung is?" White-haired guy looked up.

"Ah so you're the guy, eh?" Jungkook nodded, not even sure if he was the guy he talked about.

"Well, Taehyung can't come and you probably won't see him for some time."

"W-why..?" Jungkook asked, his voice shaking since he was on the verge of tears.

"He spent too much time here, his father is mad. And he hooked up with boy, last person who did that was Hisillu(A/N yes this almost Hisoillu ship name, cuz goalss) and he was kicked out of the house and is on his own now, tho I guess he likes it better on his own. All the dudes he gets, damn." The guy spit and lighted up a cigarette.

Jungkook was now silently crying. Looking at the guy infront.

"Look boy, I won't say I'm sorry since I really ain't. But you shouldn't cry after someone like Taehyung. He is same as Hisillu, wait no one is as same as him. But almost. Plus, he is engaged in our town already and Oscar doesn't want his other children to do the same thing as Hisillu who is now living with that little white-haired dude who is agressive yet calm as fuck. Like DUDEEE you don't even know if he is angry or no-"

"STOP! STOP TALKING FOR A SECOND!!" Jungkook suddenly and indeed suprisingly snaped at the older.

"You can't just randomly come and sit on Tae's place and tell me all those things I don't understand!!! Where is Tae?? And I don't even know Hikoillska or the Oscar you are talking about! And what is your name?!?!" Jungkook finnished his speech, his voice heavy and his chest moving fastly.

"My name is Yoongi. I'm Taehyung's older brother and I'm not from here, neither is Taehyung. We are from a town by the see, and our father runs a philosophy university, which is why Tae probably talked so well with you, I don't know, think what you want. We basicly have like these small trips so we can talk to other people and we came in this village, but Tae obviously decided to stay some time more and now he is grounded and has to read Nietzsche's books, poor thing. Tho I don't blame him, since pain is the most poetic thing in the world, he is good on words and he loves to share it around, so he probs didn't return home since he was feeling some kind od joy. But honestly, I doubt he is in love with you, well I'm not 100% sure, maybe 89% since he actually shared his knowing about philosophy and that's rare, usually he only wants to undercover other's deep shit, but still." He throw away the cigarette filter and steped on it, killing the little fire sparkle that was left. Jungkook couldn't talk he was just crying and crying.

When he calmed a bit, he turned around and made his way home.

"I don't belive you a single word." He said harshly at boy in the back.

"Oh really, look at your wrist. Tae put his signature there, don't worry it will fade away with time, it's only some kind of ink he created." Jungkook looked down small cross on his wrist.

"It's a cross, weird for philosophers eh? Well, we aren't those philosophers you heard the stories about, neither we are those who saves you at nights with our magical stories about some Greek gods who fucked his sister and then gave people happin...

"It's a cross, weird for philosophers eh? Well, we aren't those philosophers you heard the stories about, neither we are those who saves you at nights with our magical stories about some Greek gods who fucked his sister and then gave people happiness or I don't know. Neither of those is actually connected with that. You are marked by the greatest divine in every universe, by divine over all divines. You are marked by philospher, who actually still belives in humans. And you are his now. Damn I'm literally gonna throw up from my own words. God I feel the bitter taste, it's comming." With that Yoongi made a puking face and left, leaving a small note with few number on it. And small message.

"If you want to know more, call this number."

(A/N watch HxH for long life.)