Prologue

THE NEVER-ENDING BATTLE
The True Story
of
🦋The Butterfly Warrior🦋
(COMING SOON)

THE NEVER-ENDING BATTLEThe True Storyof🦋The Butterfly Warrior🦋❕(COMING SOON)❕

‼️⚠️‼️⚠️‼️⚠️‼️⚠️‼️⚠️‼️⚠️‼️⚠️‼️
THIS STORY IS TO BE ONLY ON WATTPAD. NO SITE IS ALLOWED TO USE IT, AS I OWN ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED ON IT. ANY SITE USING THIS STORY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WILL BE REPORTED.
NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
- Feb 19, 2023 -
‼️⚠️‼️⚠️‼️⚠️‼️⚠️‼️⚠️‼️⚠️‼️⚠️‼️

Many go through so much in their lives, but i know we all go through our own hardships in our own different ways with no comparison whatsoever of who's pain and trauma is more better or worse.

However, this is the story of the trials and tribulations i went through from the times i hid behind a mask with a fake smile whilst going through many struggles in my life, but behind that mask i was truly just a girl feeling lost and broken, and the life i lived led me to fighting a Never-Ending Battle, one i could never truly win.

This book will be different to what you usually read, for this is a true story, although i only changed everyones names in the book for their rights of privacy and to save myself from any trouble it could cause me, however i did share my name. I will also be sharing some information about myself before i start the story to give you a short description about what i have been through so you know what to expect; details and trigger warnings of what i have been through is in the description of the book under; Contains.

Hi my name is Crystal, i am 28 years old. And i have been through numerous traumas and struggles. I had been abused, raped, groomed and assaulted by multiple people through the ages of 13, 14, 15, 17 and 18. I was bullied at school. I was bullied and mentally abused by family. I have been in abusive relationships (physically, mentally & emotionally) from being hit, mentally abused, emotionally blackmailed and raped. I have also been stalked and harassed. And throughout my childhood, whilst growing up, i went through seeing someone i care about being an alcoholic and witnessed them committing attempted suicide a number of times. I moved around a lot (with my family and on my own). And i started suffering with depression at a young age, which led to self-harming and abusing alcohol. I also have multiple illnesses, which i will share in my story.

(I will put a warning when it comes to the serious triggering parts of my story, as this will be quite detailed)

Through my journey i share with you, will show strength, but it will also show weakness, but sometimes when it comes to living a certain life were you have limited choices and control, you realise life is a lot harder than you could ever have of imagined and all you wish is to be free.

When i started writing this i was twenty-three years of age, but it has been taking me a while to get through each chapter, as it is very difficult for me to write. When i was a young girl around the age of four years old, that is when life started to get hard for me, i only remember so much through the years to this very day and it is something i want to share with you. I was always worried of being judged for the things i have done, for the things i have been through and for the things that have been done to me, but i have come to realise that this is my life and i have to accept my past and to stop being ashamed of it, especially when most of what happened to me was not my fault, so i am going to share everything that i can remember, there may be spaces between years but that is only because i can only remember the bad things in my life, any of the good memories i may have had, have disappeared from my mind, and that is mainly because i rarely had any memorable happy memories.

End of Prologue

꧁End of Prologue꧂

Authors Note:

Thank you for reading just this first part at the least!

I was so nervous to publish this book, i still am to be honest, to know that my personal life is going to be public but i find writing about it helps, at least for some of it, but for certain parts it's going to be very hard, which is why i will warn you now, this is a book that will take time being updated, as it is not easy for me to relive those days in my head, which is what i have to do in order to write this book, plus the battles in my life aren't even over, i'm still going through a lot up to this very day; after all, it wouldn't be called 'The Never-Ending Battle' if i wasn't, but this book does come with an ending and though you may ask; how? Especially if my battles are still continuing, but everything always comes to an end at one point; for nothing is permanent in life.

Please go easy on me if you read this, it has been very hard for me to write, let alone publish and share it here with you all. Though everyone is entitled to their own opinion, which i will respect.

Thank you!

(P.S most of the posters and pictures in the book are made by me)