[EJ: It's confirmed. They're going to the show. Are you ready?]

[Yes. Are you?]

[EJ: Of course.]

[Good. See you tonight, Unnie~]

I stroked Yoongi's picture one last time before standing up and grabbing my purse. "I hope you had fun, Oppa....because today was the last time I let Y/n touch you." Grinning, I left my room and went to find the others. There was so much to do and not enough time.

~*~

Jungkook's Pov:
"Noona?" I prodded Y/n's cheeks as she slept on the couch. She'd been quiet ever since she came home with Yoongi-hyung, but he was ecstatic. He'd headed straight for the studio to work, more energized than I had seen him in months.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she peeped at me and I laughed, she looked exhausted....and grumpy.

"Have fun last night?" I teased.

"....No..." she rolled over and turned away from me. "Maybe? I don't even know right now. Shut up."

I chuckled and pulled her up. "Come on, I'll treat you to coffee and you can tell me about it before practice."

"Kookie..."

"Noona. I have two words for you: free coffee. Get up."

~*~

"Woah~" I said, leaning back into the private booth. "Yoongi-hyung has a new apartment?"

Y/n glared at me from over the edge of her cup. "That's what you took away from that?"

I shrugged and took another sip of my drink. "Noona, you should believe us when we tell you Yoongi-hyung changes without you. Last time he went crazy. PD-nim removed the door of his studio because we were so worried."

Her eyes widened and I nodded, listing off some of the things we had hidden. "He blacked out one night and punched Jin - I'm still not sure Jin-hyung has forgiven him. He didn't eat. Didn't sleep. I mean, you saw the pictures. It was bad." I shook my head. "Tae and Jimin were worried we would disband."

Sighing, she put her cup down and looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry I caused so much trouble for you guys...." I glared at her, ready to tell her not to feel that way, but she waved me off. "But Kookie....he cheated. I can't just forgive that. I still...I still see it in my head. I still hear it. How do I forgive him? Why should I?" When she looked at me again, her eyes were shining with unshed tears, making them look greener. "He broke my heart."

And you're breaking mine...aish, this girl. Squeezing her hand, I brushed my thumb across her delicate fingers. What a mess we've all made. None of this would have happened if I'd asked you out first.

"Noona...you love him. I can see it in your eyes, and you know he loves you. We all do." Even if we'll never say it. "And yes, Yoongi-hyung made a terrible mistake, but everyone does. He's human. Can't you forgive him and give him another chance?"

She wiped her eyes and smiled, placing her other hand on top of mine. "I don't know Kookie...I'll try." She laughed and shook her head. "Ah~ Sehun-Oppa was right, you really are amazing."

I winced and smiled back, brushing the pain away. If Y/n was happy with my hyung, then I would be happy for her. Having her in my life was infinitely better than living without her, and sooner or later this crush would fade away.

"Come on," I said, tugging her up. "Let's get you home. I have to get ready for practice."

She nodded before quickly pulling me into a tight hug. "Thank you, Kookie. I don't know what I'd do without you."

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
I glared at my phone, wishing I could just shut it off and get back to work.

[☠: When are you going to tell her?]

[Tell who what?]

[☠: Y/n, about us...😘❤]

[There is no us. You're crazy.]

[☠:Crazy for you, Oppa~]

[Fuck off. I'm working.]

[☠: Send me a picture. I'm lonely~]

[No.]

[☠: Y/n looks very happy.]

[You can't touch her. She has security. I made sure of that after I found out about you.]

[☠: Ne~ Oppa is so thoughtful....but what
if someone told them to go away?]

........What are they talking about? No one could do that. Only myself or one of-

My train of thought was interrupted by a new message, and I nearly cried when a photo of Y/n and Jungkookie arrived. They were at a cafe, holding hands. It looked like they were having a deep conversation. What the hell are you doing, sweetheart? There's someone harrassing you and you go out without me or your security?! Are you crazy?! Don't you know how dangerous this is?!

[☠:Should I say hi?]
I'll say hi...]

[STOP! What...what kind of picture do you want?]

After I sent the sasaeng that message, I quickly sent one to Y/n. "Where are you?"  Her response terrified me, for more than one reason. "Having coffee with Kookie-ah."

"SHIT!" A wave of nausea swept over me. Whoever this was, they weren't playing around, and they weren't bluffing. They would hurt her if they could. The next message that came up nearly made me vomit.

[☠: Show me how happy you are....send me that kind of picture. And I don't mean your face 😍]

.........I couldn't breathe. If I said no, who knew what they would do to Y/n and Jungkook? But Kookie knew how to defend himself. They would be safe...right?

"No." I groaned, dropping my head back. "I can't take the risk. What if she's working with someone?"

[☠: I'm waiting....]

Shit. There was no way in hell I could do this. I needed help and more time. Panicking, I sent the only reply that seemed reasonable without raising suspicion.

[I don't know you.]

[☠: Don't you want to protect Y/n?]

[Of course, I do!]

[☠: Then...?]

I gritted my teeth as I typed.

[If that's what you want...I'll need some encouragement...]

For several minutes they were silent, then they began blowing up my phone with pictures of their body. Finally. Quickly, I closed the chat and called Detective Jang, breathing a sigh of relief when he answered on the second ring.

"Yoboseyo?"

"I need your help."

~*~

A/N: HI MY LOVES!!! 😁😍❤❤❤ What did you think?? Was that a good surprise?? 😱🙈 I have a whole short story to explain Joy, Yoongi, and Irene, that I will post later as a special 🙃😘 But I hope this was acceptable? 😱🙇🏻‍♀️😳 I wanted to give you a red herring (Irene) that was also a good tie into our real stalker 🤔🤓

And yes...there will be non-Y/n smut for Yoongi up ahead, but I am telling you now, it's going to be dark and may require a trigger warning 😱🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm not sure yet. Okay' next post goes up in 2 days, I promise 😍😁😘 I love you guys!!! Thank you so, so much for being here with me ❤❤❤❤❤ 사랑합니다 ~~~🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🥰🥰🥰🥰