Chapter 1: ~I Miss You~

Watch this shit... Istg I'm done with Cameron. lol

It has been two years since Baekhyun and I have been together. We grew to be best friends, the best of friends, in fact. But of course, we fight over the silliest things still. He always brings up the stupidest memories of me when we first met in a plane and I almost locked myself up in the bathroom. Every time he'd mention that I'd mention something way more embarrassing about him.

~____________________________________~

Taehyung's P.O.V:

"Come on, Taehyung!" I heard Jungkook shouting. I smiled at my boyfriend being all giddy. I grabbed my bag, walking over to his car. "Thank you..." I said. "For what?" He asked me, cupping my face. I chuckled.

"Ever since... she left... you've been there for me..." I said, blushing. "Of course, TaeTae... I love you," His smiles and giggles always gets me. It's enough for me for a whole day. I nodded at him and we headed towards our friend's house. 

"Jin-hyung!" I shouted, running over to hug our oldest best friend. He chuckled, dropping his grocery to receive my hugs. Jungkook, being the competitive cutie he is, he raced me towards him. We both ended up tying, hugging Jin-hyung. 

"Now we know who the favorite one is," I saw Namjoon looking at us, grinning. I stood up and hugged him as well, squishing him. "Of course we both like you guys equally..." Jungkook and I both said, rushing towards their house.

We saw Jimin and Hoseok sitting down on the couch, watching T.V. "I'll go make food!" We heard Jin shouting. We just nodded, fixated on Naruto. The four of us on the couch started to sing the intro and Jungkook running around the house, doing Naruto's run. I chuckled.

"Kook, get back here!" I laughed, grabbing him. "Look at them... so cute." We heard Jimin and Hoseok say. I smiled, proud.

~~~~

"Can you guys help me on this?" Jin asked. I nodded, dragging Jungkook with me. "Hyung, go to work. We'll take care of this." I said, handing Namjoon the apron. Jimin, Hoseok, and Jin-hyung all laughed, almost crying.

"Taehyung and Namjoon? Alone in the kitchen?" Jin asked. The three of them looked at each other and started laughing. "Don't make me laugh. Now, I trust Hoseok, so he's gonna look over you." Jin said, putting his shoes on. "Please don't trash my place... besides, I have an hour until my shift actually starts. I do own the restaurant, so..." He bragged. I groaned. 

"Miss Jung Mi Soo, the grand-daughter of Mr. and Ms. Jung, the owner of Jung Industry, finally signed the contract to take over the company!" I stopped in my tracks, dropping the spoon on my hand. 

Everyone looked at me and I just chuckled. "That means she's not coming back..." I said. If she had signed the contract to finally take over the company, she's going to be too busy to come back...

It's been two years since I've seen her. I felt myself tearing up and weakening. Jungkook grabbed my arms, caressing it. "I know Mi Soo. Once she promises something, she'll do it." Jungkook assured me. I turned to my boyfriend. 

He wiped away the tears I didn't even know was there. He held my hand, comforting me. "I don't know if I should believe that... She promised to call and contact us every day, but where is she at?!" I shouted, making everyone flinch. They came over to me, hugging me.

"Calm down, Taehyung... I'm sure she'll come back..." Jin said. I cried even more. Does she still love me? Does she miss me? Does she feel the same pain I feel every time I think about her? Does she still even... think about me?

What if she has forgotten me? What if she doesn't know me anymore? 

I miss you, noona... when are you gonna come home...