Chpt.35

One month later//Christmas Day.

Zoey:😘

It was Christmas Day and we were all back in Atlanta at Lucas and Jordan house like we do every Christmas

It was Christmas Day and we were all back in Atlanta at Lucas and Jordan house like we do every Christmas. I was excited this Christmas because it was Melody's first Christmas,and I was glad to be spending it with her.

I was currently in the room changing Melody in her Christmas outfit so I could post her picture,but of course she wasn't cooperating.

"Come on babygirl just help mommy out a little bit"I cooed at her,but she continued to cry.

I huffed loudly,I know why she's so cranky.

"QUINCY!"I yelled,He Came running in the room. "Help me please"I begged him.

He shook his head and walked over to me and Melody.

"Hey princess come now you know daddy's girl don't cry let's help mommy out"He said to her,and she stopped crying and start smiling.

I took that chance to finish everything I needed to do with her.

"Thank you baby"I said kissing Quincy.

He nodded and smiled at Melody. "My little princess so cute for Christmas"

"She is,but can you take her downstairs I'll be down there in a little bit I have to clean all her hair stuff up"

He nodded,and picked Melody up and took her out of the room. I start cleaning up everything in her room,and then checked myself out in the mirror,Then I went downstairs.

"Okay baby ready say Cheese!"I said to Melody as I pulled my camera out.

"Aw my grand baby so twutee!"My mom said picking Melody up

"Niyah come on!"I yelled out.

She came from the kitchen waddling.

"You ready baby momma?"I said chuckling.

"Yea"She laughed with me.

"Alright smilee!"I said while snapping the picture.