Chpt.25

1 Week Later.

Treasure:🥶

It's been a week and Amyiah acts like she doesn't remember what happened to her,The doctors said it's normal and that when she does get her memory back on what happened it's going to all come down on her hard and we have to be there when it happens

It's been a week and Amyiah acts like she doesn't remember what happened to her,The doctors said it's normal and that when she does get her memory back on what happened it's going to all come down on her hard and we have to be there when it happens. Today is her last day being in the hospital,Me and Dessy was gone stay with her and Marcus so we can help take care of her. She ended up having fractured ribs a broken nose she had to get stables in her head because of the force when she hit the ground,She was going to have to be on bed rest for at least eight weeks just until she gets her full energy back.

"Okay Miss.Johnson here are your release papers"The nurse said coming into the room.

Amyiah took the papers and signed them and gave them back to the nurse.

Lucas and Marcus helped her out of the bed and into the wheelchair,We gathered all of our stuff and went outside.

Marcus,Lucas,and Amyiah went back to Lucas house to get their stuff and Me and Dessy went back to the house to get our stuff and say bye to everybody before we get on the plane.

Me and Dessy walked in the house and everybody was just sitting in the living room.

"Hey y'all"I said.

"Wassup"The boys said in unsion.

"Hey"The girls said in unsion.

We went upstairs and into our room and start packing up.

"Babe when you think Myiah gone start talking?"

"I don't know ma hopefully soon"I answered her.

She nodded and continued to fold her clothes.

Marcus:🤤

We was at Lucas and Jordan house getting our stuff packed up,Well I was packing I had Amyiah laying down in the bed until it was time to go

We was at Lucas and Jordan house getting our stuff packed up,Well I was packing I had Amyiah laying down in the bed until it was time to go. It kills me that she isn't going to talk about it, but as long as she's safe I'm good.