𝐢𝐱. if i die young

◅◅ ▯▯ ▻▻
1:50 ━━○──────── 3:42
o. 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑!
❛ 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰. ❜

09; IF I DIE YOUNG

09; IF I DIE YOUNG

Gamora feels like death

It's different from the sensation that she's carried for most of her life; the feeling that there's something monstrous about her, a feeling that caused turmoil inside her, making her own organs rebel against her. This feeling is not from her. Her insides feel as if they're at war with her body, causing her discomfort at any given moment.

She's been sick before - small colds or a fever that causes her to spend days in bed - but never this sick. Five thinks it could be a virus, but there's no way of knowing. Not for sure. There are no doctors anywhere around, and all that the medical books they find lying around do is cause them to panic.

When it starts, it starts as a small chill, that causes her to lie underneath blankets and shiver at the slightest provocation. She doesn't think much of it. She doesn't even consider that she might have a cold. There's more important things to worry about, so she chalks it up to a change in the weather. She doesn't even bother mentioning it to Five.

Eventually, it develops into a full-blown illness that has her shivering one moment and burning up the next. It takes extraordinary effort to get out of, and she prefers to just lay in her room while Five does her bidding. She begins to vomit, much later, violently emptying the contents of her stomach, making a waste of the food that they manage to forage. At this point, Five really begins to worry. She does, as well, but she doesn't voice her concerns. She simply hopes that it will go away and most of their illnesses simply have.