𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫.

o. 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑!
❛  𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰. ❜

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 girl, young and strange who is a catalyst for danger

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 girl, young and strange who is a catalyst for danger. She has a gift for death; a dangerous ability that lies beneath her veins pulsing behind every heartbeat begging to be let loose. She's kept it within her ever since she can remember; dark gloves engineered by science to keep the death away from the tip of her finger.

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 things, it comes with a cost. It is slowly killing her; the death that tries so hard to keep at bay is deteriorating her organs and will inevitably cause her death. The solution, a temporary solution at best, is a cryogenic chamber where she sleeps and spends a quarter of her day that slows down her inevitable demise but it does nothing to stop the pain. The dull ache that she feels in every part of her, reverberating with every move that she makes and bleeding the life out of her.

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 can only last for so long. Her powers have evolved and the cryogenic chamber no longer stops the advancement of her abilities and she had a year tops before she kicks the bucket. To Gamora, the knowledge is nearly sweet relief, a promise of respite after the pain that she's felt all her life.

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, genius that he is, has never been one to accept defeat. He tampers with the functions of the chamber so that instead of keeping her powers at bay, it keeps her asleep and alive, in status until a time that there's a solution for her and chance for her to live her life.

𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟔𝐓𝐇 2018, Gamora Landon goes into the chamber, a body alive but her mind barely awake, only grasping small pieces of the world around her.

𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟕𝐓𝐇 2023, a child from the famous Academy and the lone survivor of the apocalypse that eased the world of all life, stumbles upon a building at the very outskirts of the world that's he knows, completely untouched by the destruction. And inside the building, is a large chamber that houses a young girl about his age with a stained soul and death at the tip of her fingers.

 And inside the building, is a large chamber that houses a young girl about his age with a stained soul and death at the tip of her fingers