100

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Before he even knew it, the first walz of the night was over, and the music was fading out. Everyone was walking back to their tables to rest for a few minutes, maybe have another glass of wine or two.

The red paladin walked back to his table, greeting the rest of the team. Pidge was the first one back at the table, making up a new handshake with Hunk, who was at peak high from his weird edible. 

Allura and Shiro came back laughing, arms around each other. Keith was excited to talk to his brother. At this point, what Pyflos had said completely left the red paladin's mind, and he was now more focused on the rest of the night. 

More dances were planned. Every style, too, from waltzes to foxtrots to a traditional Aercelian dance.  And those dances were fun, sure. The foxtrot was energetic and upbeat, Keith and Allura were partners on that one, and had a lot of fun doing it. 

The yellow paladin still sat at the table, almost too high to move. Still, a strange feeling resonated within him. He felt like there was something wrong about the ballroom. No, he didn't think. He knew. Something was wrong, but he couldn't pinpoint the feeling. 

Yeah, something was wrong.