the motive

(Kokichi POV)

Yumeno-Chan was dragging me to her lab with Chabashira-San, something about trying potions?.. it confused me but before I could answer she dragged me out of my dorm.

We arrived at her lab and she grabbed some bottles and started mixing them together?

"Aw, I thought you already had them ready." I said sitting down with my usual grin.

"Magic takes time!" Yumeno-Chan said in a tired tone.
"Alright,it's done! Now drink up." She demanded shoving the drink in my face.

"No way I'm drinking a-" Before I could even finish my sentence she shoved the bitter liquid down my throat.

"What the hell kind of taste was that! It's so bitter!" I said gagging with the awful taste still in my mouth.

"I thought it'd turn out sweet..nyeh..did I mix the wrong ones?.." She said looking at the bottles again.

"No way you did it wrong! Everything you do is amazing!" Tenko said cheerfully. I started feeling dizzy all of a sudden and their conversation started to pass my mind.

"-grabbed them correctly.." Himiko said.

"-he's a degenerate male!" Tenko said.

"-Ouma-kun?"

My vision started to blur and my legs felt heavy. I felt something grab my waist before I fell. I blacked out a few seconds later.

(Himiko POV)

Did I really mix the wrong ingredients..nyeh how tiring. I looked back at the counter and saw the liquids.

"I don't think I grabbed them correctly.." I said holding up the two bottles to Tenko.

"Well maybe it's cause he's a degenerate male!" She said sounding unsure. I shrugged and looked back at Ouma to see him starting to fall over.

"Ouma-kun?" I said making Tenko look as the violette lost his balance. Tenko rushed to his side and caught him by his waist.

"Hey you alright?" She asked before he fell into her arms. "Quick grab Tojo-San!" Tenko said as I quickly nodded and headed out. I ran into the dining hall to find
Tojo-San and Saihara-San cleaning.

"U-uh Tojo-San? Can you help me out a bit..something happened with my magic and Ouma-Kun heh.." I said with an awkward laugh at the end.

"What happened to Ouma-kun?" She said putting her broom down.

"Well, I was testing my magic and gave him one of my potions. It didn't end up working but he ended up passing out." I answered her.

"Oh where might he be right now?" She asked in her usual calming voice.

"In my lab!" I grabbed her hand before getting cut off my Saihara-San.

"May I go with you two?" He said.

"Yea just hurry up!" I said pulling Tojo-San with Saihara-San not far behind. We arrived at my lab to see Ouma-kun on the floor still out cold and Tenko coming towards me.

"What's the degenerate doing here?" She said pointing to Saihara-San.

"Just to help investigate." He said back. "Now where's Ouma-kun?"

"Oh! I set him on the floor right there!" She pointed once again to the tiny gremlin on the floor. Tojo-San and Saihara-San walked over to Ouma-Kun's body.

Tojo checked to see if he had any injuries and if he wasn't dead or not.

"It seems he only feel unconscious due to the drink you gave him but aside from that he's alright." She said standing up again. Than we heard a ding dong ding dong coming from one of the monitors. All of our faces went pale as we turned our faces to where the sound was coming from.