Charlie shuffled slightly, Ellis wondered if he moved so much when he was human, and messed with his blazer. "Just don't let me catch you slipping in to any bad habits you hear me".

Ellis grinned at him cheekily. "Sir yes sir".

At that point, the two descended into silence as Bella, Alice and Rosalie came around the house. Bella was looking stunning in her clear white dress and sheer veil. She smiled shyly at them and Ellis grinned in return.  She embraced her father as the music started playing and Rosalie and Alice rounded the corner to face the wedding. Ellis waited a beat or two to follow them, rings balanced elegantly on the pillow.

He felt the guest's eyes on him as he walked up the aisle, vampire, human and wolf watching the precession. He knew that they were mostly staring at Bella behind him, but the eye contact still left some pressure on his shoulders. He glances around and his eyes collided with Seth's who was sitting towards the back of the pews dressed in a light grey suit that clashed delightfully with his tanned skin. He smiled, eyes focused solely on Ellis who grinned back. Next to Seth sat Leah and Sue Clearwater. Sue was a worn but still rather attractive woman with Seth's nose and eyes. She glanced between the two of them before smiling warmly at Ellis and turning to watch Bella. Suddenly, Ellis stumbled slightly over a stray stone but regained his balance and continued walking (he could practically hear Alice sniggering), taking up his position at the edge of the altar.

The rest of the wedding continued without a hitch, vows were exchanged, people cried and Ellis dutifully handed Edward the rings. Soon enough, the party was herded into the house for the reception. "Ellis!" Seth called as everyone headed inside. He grinned and caught Ellis by the elbow, linking their arms. "You um"- he muttered, cheeks colouring. "You look amazing. Alice?"

"Alice", Ellis agreed. "You look pretty handsome yourself", he replied bashfully. Seth's face lit up and he tugged Ellis towards the front door where Sue was standing talking to Esme.

"Mom!" He called and Sue smiled at him. "This is Ellis, my imprint". Ellis froze for a bit, unsure what to do before holding out his hand. Judging by how Seth had introduced him, Sue knew about all the supernatural stuff so she hopefully wouldn't react to his cold skin. "Pleasure to meet you".

"Oh None of that", Sue said before pulling him into a hug. Ellis internally freaked as she tried to smother him but luckily the hug did not last very long. Esme placed a gentle hand on Ellis' shoulder as he was released, her presence calming him slightly. "Seth has been telling me so much about you. You're just as pretty as he described", Sue replied warmly as Seth whined, cheeks pinking. Her brown eyes, exactly like Seth's, were warm and kind.

"Ah yes," Esme said proudly. "Eli's haven't been here long and he's already competing against Rosalie in terms for looks, Alice is just loving dressing him up". So that's why Alice paid so much attention to him, Ellis field that thought away for later.

"Well, You are welcome over any time regardless of vampirism. But no eating there, I won't have any blood in my house. It's a mess to clean out of the carpets", Sue smiled.

"Thank you? I won't get blood on your carpets" Ellis replied, slightly overwhelmed.

Sue beamed back at him and he was struck by the similarity between her and Seth. "You're welcome dear", she cooed before bustling off inside. Esme patted him comfortably on the shoulder before also turning inside leaving Ellis and Seth awkwardly standing near the doorway.

"So, you think I'm pretty", Ellis smirked. Seth scowled, blushing.

"Shut up".

————————————————

The wedding continued into the after party. The Cullen's living room had been removed of furniture and turned into a dance floor with music pounding out of the speakers where Edward was controlling the music. Ellis thought that he made a great Dj, considering that he could read people's minds to know the best songs. The glass walls were opened up into the garden and patio,, letting the warm breeze dilute the suffocating smells slightly. The kitchen was open and the counters covered with food and plates to which the human and wolf guests were happily helping themselves. People were lingering around the hall and garden chatting whilst couples danced in the living room.