'Damn Chaeyoung do something!'

๑>ᴗ< ๑

No matter how I scold myself and push to do something but my body is feeling numb right now!

I couldn't protest!

Her kisses are way too powerful!

๑>ᴗ< ๑

She slides her hand around my waist, pulling my body even closer to her as she showered me with soft and sweet kisses!

I'm almost out of oxygen but she always finds a way to let me breathe... She handles this situation well... She handles me very well.

๑>ᴗ< ๑

Her hand that was placed behind my head run down to my neck! Her thumb reach to rub my cheek gently that send shivers down to my spine!

๑>ᴗ< ๑

Her kisses... Her touches... And her breath... They are so warm... Her warmth is like hypnotising me!

๑>ᴗ< ๑

From above her shoulder, I slide my hand around her neck as my body feels heavy! My body is completely giving up right now! I'm shaking and I got nothing to support my balance but to lean on her!

'Shit!'

"Guys I think we should head back now."

"So sad. I just wanted to take pictures of her. I guess we did really scare her for her to run away."

"We shouldn't have chased her guys."

"Yeah. Sometimes we need to give her privacy and space too."

"Aish! But I really adore her huhuhu!"

"We feel you girl but we should not pass to the limit."

"Yeah, that's true."

"Let's go? We can still see her around the campus. We can take pictures of her secretly but we should know how to distance."

"Okay guys, let's go."

Their voices are slowly fading away, indicating that they are living the place.

Her tongue suddenly slide inside my mouth, reaching for my tongue!

๑>ᴗ< ๑

'Shit!'

Her tongue is so strong but I was able to fight back! But I loss when she sucks my tongue!

๑>ᴗ< ๑

I hate how do I don't feel any hate right now! Maybe because her rhythm is soft... I don't feel being harmed at all.

๑>ᴗ< ๑

Seconds later, she pulls away and we both gasping for air when our lips finally parted.

*GULP!*

I gasp for more air then I felt her forehead resting on mine. I slowly open her eyes and to my surprise, she gives me a long soft deep kiss but I did not protest.

She pulls away. She looks into my eyes and her blank eyes earlier become saddened right now.

Her eyes look so sad that I want to swim into it to know what makes those eyes sad. I want to hug her right nowㅡbut my ridiculous thought cut when my phone rings!

♫♪*"Nayeoni, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Uri baro Twice~"*♫♪

That then the situation sink into my head, waking me up from reality!