CHAPTER 30

RYAN'S POV
The storm didn't stopped and with that, the thunders kept on doing big noises the whole time... I woke up because of one of it, and while trying to fall asleep again, I hear some sobbing outside my room, at the hallway... I open the door and I find Tzuyu hugging her knees and sitting on the floor...
-Ryan: Tzuyu-ah? What are you doing there?

No answer. Maybe... Is she afraid of the storm? Could it be? I decide to get closer and hug her...
-Ryan: You know, here it's kinda cold why don't you go inside my room?

I promise that I didn't have any dirty intentions with that, so don't misunderstand readers...

-Ryan: Tzuyu, what happens? Can't you sleep?
-Tzuyu: Oppa... I don't like the storm, and I feel lonely because my parents are not here... (sobs)
-Ryan: Don't worry Tzuyu, all of us are with you, and your parents as well from heaven... They take care of you, don't worry...By the way, what were you doing outside my room?
-Tzuyu: I actually wanted to enter your room, but I was afraid of annoying you... (sobs)
-Ryan: You would never annoy me Tzuyu, you can enter my room
whenever you want... (smiles)

-Tzuyu: Really? You promise?-Ryan: Yeah, I promise

-Ryan: Yeah, I promise...
-Tzuyu: Oppa...
-Ryan: Hmm?
-Tzuyu: This may sound crazy but... Can I sleep with you today?

I gulped. I mean, I had never slept with a girl before... And that's not a thing that just friends should do...
But I have no option, it's all to help her...
-Ryan: Uh, yeah okay...

I let her in inside my bed...
-Tzuyu: It's warm here oppa... (smiles)
-Ryan: I'm glad that you are confy... (smiles) I'm gonna turn off the lights, okay?
-Tzuyu: Yeah, okay...

I turned the light off and get inside my bed. Then I started feeling something around my body...
-Tzuyu: Oppa, can I hug you as well?
-Ryan: Uh, yeah okay...

I'm nervous af... Tzuyu is sleeping and cuddling with me in a storm night, could I ask for more? I mean, I'm sure that a lot of guys would like to be me right now...
-Tzuyu: Oppa...
-Ryan: Hmm?
-Tzuyu: I love you...

What? I felt the world was turning upside down... I mean, what did she just said? She loves me? In what way? Ugh, I'm not going to ask her...
-Ryan: I love you too...
-Tzuyu: (Moves to look at me) You do?
-Ryan: What happens?
-Tzuyu: You really love me?
-Ryan: Yeah, I love you... What's the problem?
-Tzuyu: Uh... I don't know what to do now... Ugh, what should we do?

I got lost, I don't know what she means right now...
-Ryan: Sleep? (jokes)
-Tzuyu: I didn't mean that, oppa... In which way do you love me?
-Ryan: In the way that I really love you, in which way do you love me?

I moved as well facing her...
-Tzuyu: Oppa...
-Ryan: You don't have to answer Tzuyu, it's okay...
-Tzuyu: How am I supposed to sleep if I don't know what you meant...

I sigh. I should tell her that I love her as a girl or what?
-Ryan: Tzuyu, I love you as a girl... I fall for you, what I said was just a confession that I was holding inside me for a time...

(imagine the girl is Tzuyu) -Tzuyu: Oppa

-Tzuyu: Oppa... You don't see me as a kid?
-Ryan: When did I say so?
-Tzuyu: O-Oppa, then... You want to date me?
-Ryan: Yeah, I would like to...
-Tzuyu: Oppa, I feel the same way!

What?! I'm not just surprised because she said that loud, I'm surprised because she feels the same!
-Ryan: Really?! I thought you looked at me just as an older brother...
-Tzuyu: There was a time that used to look at you as a brother, but since that night when I conforted you, I started having feelings for you...

She likes me since before I liked her! She's has been in love for more time...
-Ryan: Why did you have a boyfriend then?
-Tzuyu: I thought I would never have a chance with you pabo oppa...
-Ryan: I was the one thinking so...
-Tzuyu: What should we do now?
-Ryan: (laughs) Tzuyu-ah, do you want to be my girlfriend?
-Tzuyu: Are you asking me out now?
-Ryan: We already confessed, so why not?
-Tzuyu: Aish, you could had been more romantic... Anyways, my answer is a big yes!
-Ryan: Perfect then... (yawns)
-Tzuyu: Just perfect? Aren't you going to do anything else?
-Ryan: Tzuyu... It's 3:00am...we should be sleeping...
-Tzuyu: But this is so important... You know you should at least-

(imagine the girl is Tzuyu) I kissed her

I kissed her. She wanted me to do something, so there she have it... And yay! I have a girlfriend again...
-Ryan: Good night~ (smirks)
-Tzuyu: (blushed) Oppa, how can you say goodnight after stealing my first kiss?
-Ryan: Sorry not sorry Yoda... Come here...

I grabbed her to make us closer so I could hug her... I felt how she hugged me back, and with that we ended up falling asleep until the next day...
-Next day-
-Chaeyoung: W-What are you two doing?! (screams)

We both woke up because of Chaeyoung, wait... We both? Of yeah, Tzuyu and I slept together and I asked her out... Wait?! What have I done?! We are a couple now, how will react Chaeyoung, and the other girls?! They'll think that I'm a pervert! Bye, this is my end...
-Tzuyu: Chaeyoung-ah...
-Chaeyoung: Tzuyu, are you okay? Did this dork do something to you? (worried and glares at me)
-Tzuyu: Well, yeah...
-Ryan: Huh?!
-Tzuyu: He stole my first kiss, my heart, cuddled with me, hugged me, comforted me and... Asked me out... (blushes)
-Chaeyoung: You mean you two are...
-Tzuyu: I liked him for a while... And he confessed yesterday so...
-Chaeyoung: Aww~ I'm really happy for you two guys... We have to tell the girls!

She was in charge to make everyone know about our relationship, and with that, I started going out with Tzuyu...