CHAPTER 29

RYAN'S POV
We haven't recovered yet from what happened, Arin went to live with a relative, and Tzuyu as she doesn't have any relative who could maintain her, is now living with us... She's really depressed, she doesn't want to eat, or talk, she's just locked in her room...
-Chaeyoung: Dorky, how are your bruises?
-Ryan: Okay, two more days and it stop hurting... (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: You have to do something for Tzuyu, cheer her please...
-Ryan: How can I do so?
-Chaeyoung: Think by yourself dummy!

I went to Tzuyu's room... She doesn't even look at me...
-Ryan: Hey Tzuyu... How are you doing?

No answer. The question I made is kinda obvious...
-Ryan: Uhm... You should eat something, you could get sick if not...

No answer again... I don't really know how to cheer her...
-Ryan: I guess that you want some time alone, so I'll leave...

Before I could leave she grabbed my shirt and pulled me to her bedroom, she then hugged me and started crying her life out...
-Ryan: It's okay, it's okay... I'll be with you all the time Tzuyu... I promise... (smiles)

She continued to cry during a long time, I guess that she needed someone to be there with her...

(imagine the girl is Tzuyu)
Seems like she calmed a bit, I decide to leave when...
-Tzuyu: Ryan-oppa (sobs) don't leave me alone (sobs)
-Ryan: Okay, I won't (smiles)

Suddenly Chaeyoung entered Tzuyu's room...
-Chaeyoung: Hey Chewy, I talked with the girls... We are planning to hang out, are you in?
-Tzuyu: I don't really want to... I feel more like (sobs) staying home...
-Chaeyoung: Do you mind if I go? I'll share my cousin with you, so he'll stay here... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Okay... Have fun... (weak smile)
-Chaeyoung: Oh, and... Ryan, my parents will go shopping some things that we'll need, so you are in charge of Tzuyu. Okay?
-Ryan: Yeah, I've got it... (smiles)

Then everyone left, leaving us alone...
-Ryan: Okay, seems like we are alone now... There's something that you need or want to do? (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Oppa, why did you want to help me?
-Ryan: Huh?
-Tzuyu: You were going to get married just to protect me... I didn't deserve that at all...
-Ryan: Oi Tzuyu-ah, don't you ever dare to say things like that again... How wouldn't I help you? I know you for more than a year, you have been like a little sister for me always, isn't it what a brother would do?
-Tzuyu: Thanks, oppa... I'm glad that I met you (smiles)
-Ryan: I'm also so happy to know you Yoda... (chuckles)
-Tzuyu: I'm kind of hungry... (embarrassed)
-Ryan: Okay, let's prepare something to eat (smiles) Want to come with me?
-Tzuyu: (takes my hand) Yeah...

We headed downstairs to the kitchen, she sit at the table and I started preparing something to eat...