CHAPTER 5

TZUYU'S POV
I didn't sleep anything... I was having bad dreams all the time since I read the group's chat conversation.... Like, what? Sana likes Ryan-oppa? It's not like if I care or anything it's just that I don't see them together... As always I do my morning routine since I'm going to meet Minho-oppa, and when I finished I decided to revise my Instagram just to kill this time...
I died with what I was seeing...

Seriously? They are together now? They don't make a good couple

Seriously? They are together now? They don't make a good couple... Sana is too young for him... Oh shit! I forgot Minho-oppa would be here at any moment!
-Minho: Hey there Tzuyu-ah! (smiles)

-Tzuyu: Hi oppa~ (smiles) -Minho: Let's start our date?-Tzuyu: Date?-Minho: Yup, we'll have fun

-Minho: Let's start our date?
-Tzuyu: Date?
-Minho: Yup, we'll have fun... (smiles)

Oh my gosh... I'm dating Minho-oppa? I just wanted to play with him but not going serious... Now what am I going to do?

SANA'S POV
Yay! I'm on my way to cheer Ryan-oppa, I hope he can scores and win today... Once I arrive to the pitch, I see him talking to a girl... Who is she? Why does he looks like stupid?
-Seojoon: Hi Sana!
-Sana: Yah! (slaps him)
-Seojoon: Ouch! Why?
-Sana: Oh it's you Seojoon... You scared me...
-Seojoon: Mianhe... By the way, what are you doing here?
-Sana: I came to cheer for Ryan-oppa...
-Seojoon: You really like him, huh? (smiles)
-Sana: (worried) Is it too obvious?
-Seojoon: (nods) But don't worry he's just too clueless, so he won't notice...
-Sana: (sighs) Uh, by the way... Who's that girl he's talking to?
-Seojoon: You mean Joy?
-Sana: Oh, that's her name?
-Seojoon: She's one year older than you... And we can say that Ryan had a crush on her since he met her when she started the high school...
-Sana: (upset) Aw...
-Seojoon: Don't worry, he doesn't have a chance with her... She rejected him more than one time... She said, she likes him a lot but she considers him a brother...
-Sana: Aww, that hurts...
-Seojoon: Yeah, he tried to forget about her but he apparently can't... But when you take him out he doesn't think of her so, go ahead and try (winks)
-Sana: (giggles) I will... (blushes)

He left after our conversation and Ryan-oppa saw me so he's coming to me...
-Ryan: Hey little squirrel, you made it! (smiles)

I can't. He's melting me with his smile.
-Sana: Of course, I promised you to come! (smiles)
-Ryan: (pats my head) Don't take you eyes off of me... I'm gonna score and I'll dedicate it to you. (winks) Just wait!
-Sana: I will! (smiles)