CHAPTER 9

RYAN'S POV
Today is Saturday, which means that I usually be playing a match... But as we are taking a break, I'm going to meet Tzuyu, I promised her to watch a film together... I wonder what kind of movies does she like...
-Ryan: Chaeyoung I'm leaving, tell the aunt later...
-Chaeyoung: Where are you going?
-Ryan: Tzuyu's home.
-Chaeyoung: You are playing in more than one way, huh? (smirks)
-Ryan: Huh?
-Chaeyoung: Who do you like more? Sana or Tzuyu?
-Ryan: How can you ask me so? They are my little students, I can't think of them in that way... You have just a crazy mind inside that head... Use your brain more often, please...
-Chaeyoung: Hey! I was asking seriously!

-Ryan: (sighs) I don't like any of them, they are like my little sisters for me

-Ryan: (sighs) I don't like any of them, they are like my little sisters for me... Anyways, I don't want to be late... Bye!
-Chaeyoung: Yeah, bye!

CHAEYOUNG'S POV
Poor of them, my cousin doesn't think of them the same way they think of him... Seriously? You think they are like your sisters? Clueless boy...

RYAN'S POV
I finally arrived to Tzuyu's home, but this time is a woman who opened me the door...
-Woman: Handsome! (close the door)

Huh? What did just happen? Then suddenly Tzuyu opened the door...
-Ryan: Oh Tzuyu!
-Tzuyu: I'm really sorry, my mom is like that... Just forgive her, come inside! (smiles)

I entered and she headed me to her room...
-Ryan: Oh, we are going to be at your room?
-Tzuyu: Yup! There's no problem right?
-Ryan: Yeah no prob, by the way, which kind of movie are we going to watch?
-Tzuyu: I like the romantic ones... But we can always see a horror movie...

I mentally sighed and beg for another kind of movie but there's no other option...
-Ryan: I don't care at all, just put the one that yoh want to watch... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: I'll put "Kiss booth" (don't know exactly how to write the title, English it's not my first language)
-Ryan: Uh... The first kiss, huh?
-Tzuyu: I haven't given my first kiss...
-Ryan: What?! You are not serious...
-Tzuyu: It's the truth! (pouts)
-Ryan: Not even a peck?
-Tzuyu: Nope...
-Ryan: Woah, I don't know what to say... I thought you already did...
-Tzuyu: Have you?
-Ryan: Yeah, I gave my first kiss already...
-Tzuyu: To who? (smirks)
-Ryan: Uh... Don't really want to talk about it...
-Tzuyu: C'mon just tell me...
-Ryan: Park Chaeyoung, you don't know her anyways...We were childhood friends, cause before coming from Taiwan to Korea, I went to Australia to improve my English...that's why I have this level... Anyways, the thing is that it ended up like that...
-Tzuyu: You liked her?
-Ryan: Yeah, I fell in love with my childhood friend, but she moved to Korea one day and I haven't known anything from her since then... (smiles) Sounds kinda tragic, right?
-Tzuyu: Actually, I like the story... But I always thought that your first kiss should be for the one you really want to be with...
-Ryan: Well, the first kiss is not that important... I prefer to think that it's better the last kiss... Cause your last kiss will own to your really last love... (smiles)

 (smiles)