When we got to the playground,there were six boys playing there already.We saw that the swings were vacant so we went there."Hey (y/n)!,let's see who can swing the highest!!", "Okay Naruto!", we then sat on the swings and swung as high as we each could and in the end......I won.

"Wow!,you win i guess!,wanna play on the seesaw?!"he asked."Of course!.". We went there and played on the seesaw with me on one side and Naruto on the other.We were going up and down the seesaw laughing and cheering.

Until.......

"Well,well,well,if it isn't Naruto"said one boy said stepping on the back my side of the seesaw,making Naruto stay in the air."Hey!,what are you doing can't you see we are playing here?!" yelled Naruto. "Well its our turn now Naruto,so take your friend and get of" he said taking his foot off resulting in Naruto coming down and crashing hard on the ground.

I also went down after he tumbled off the seesaw. "Naruto!!",i screamed heading to Naruto."Are you okay?" I asked helping him up."Yeah,I am fine,what about you?" he asked."Your the one who fell you idiot!!" I yelled. Then Naruto stood up and faced the guys there were five of them."Hey what's your problem!,me and (y/n) are using the seesaw!, go play on something else!".

"No!,we wanna play here!,so you leave,and as for you girl,i why don't you play with us instead?, Naruto is nothing but an orphaned loser!" he said turning to me.That made me boil with anger,but I need to keep calm."So what if he's an orphan and a loser, it's better than hanging out with jerks" I said in a monotone voice and a stoic face.

"Oh,who?,us?,we just asked you to play with us and that's what you call us?" he stated."Yeah,she said no so deal with it Idiots!" Naruto yelled."Shut it Naruto!!!,we weren't talking with you loser!",

"What was that?!" Yelled Naruto."You should really learn to be more quiet,you know...since no one will teach ya" he said,only for Naruto to charge at him with a fist "Ahh!" yelled Naruto as he aimed for the boys face.....Only to be flicked and end up laying on the dirt with a thud.

The boys then began to punch him and I just looked, afraid to do anything because they would find out my family's identity. Then when they lifted Naruto up to give him a punch to the face ,which was already banged up.The fist was caught and the boy who owned the fist looked at who caught it. It was a boy with a dog on his shoulder.

"Hey!,me and Akamaru are trying to relax so keep it down will ya," said the boy in a low threatening voice and his dog barking after. The boy who was about to punch Naruto yanked his hand from his grip and said "tch, Kiba!,stay out of this","Sorry, but i can't, we want to relax today and we can't do that with you guys making a riot,so keep it down would ya?!" he growled."Hm!,well I suggest you stay out of this unless you want to get involved!" he threatened.

"Then I guess I am involved if you won't keep it down" he said while Naruto finished getting up.Then the boy aimed his fist at Kiba's face,only for him to move out of it's way and punch back leading to the boy falling onto the ground.

Then the others started attacking them and they managed to give a few punches and bites,with Naruto joining in with Kiba,but Naruto got punched about six times and started to get fatigued. Kiba had to fight the most while Naruto was on one knee catching his breath and he finally got tired himself then Akamaru was punched to the ground by the boy he was biting."Akamaru!!"

'What to do?' I thought. The five boys were then cracking their knuckles getting ready to beat Naruto and Kiba to a pulp while I was watching. When one of them grabbed Naruto by the shirt and said "Your first loser" before launching his fist at Naruto. I appeared behind him using my speed and hit his neck with the side of my palm and he fell to the ground unconscious letting Naruto go.