"I don't want to hear about, nor see you excluding the Deltas from training again", I talk to Ryan and Talia," they will participate in everything.. am I clear?"

"Yes Alpha..", Talia nods. Her eyes meet mine all while raising a brow," Alpha what are we going to do about the vampires?"

"What do you mean?"

"They seem like a real threat here.. and our last couple meet ups with him.. they've expressed every time that they need 'blood for blood'", Ryan chimes in," I know not all the pack knows about this.. but I think they should"

"Well thank you for your advice, but I think it would cause nervousness and anxieties. I want my pack to be calm and happy"

"We can be calm and happy when there's no constant threat Alpha-", I cut Talia off.

"I've thought about this ever since Lucifer, I've gone through circumstances, possibilities, situations, and complete outcomes and non of them end good"

"It wouldn't hurt to maybe start training everyone Alpha", Ryan suggests," and with those Deltas we very well could train more... If they can take it seriously," he whispers under his breath, then returns his voice to normal," They can't train as humans, but they aren't bad as wolves"

"Probably because the wolf takes over", Talia snickers to Ryan, and he snickers back.

"Hey. They're your pack now," I defend my pack," maybe not from the start but they'd die for you, as you will for them. Not everyone gets completely along yet and I know training was put on you two, but my Deltas are great: silly? Yes. But great. Now.. I have a Mate and pup waiting for me and I must go"

Talia and Ryan wave me goodbye and I head toward home. I could see that the sun was entering the evening position, the sky was starting to turn an orange like color.

Perhaps we could call everyone to the center of town and tell them to stay inside. Have the warriors go ahead and check the territory one last time before dark.

My wolves wisdom and advice fills my head.

Not a bad idea, I compliment him.

So instead of turning toward home I turn toward town. My pack still roams around, certain houses have Females cooking and the scent fills my nose. I have no doubt Sierras doing the same. Not that she has to, or that the women have to in general. But the men have hands on jobs that acquire them to be home later on... and that right now needs to change. Hands on jobs need to be finished early afternoon.

Maybe you should go to Marcus? Explain your worries and have him make the announcement. Perhaps Ryan and Talia have a point.

I can agree with my wolf. I see the building that Marcus and Alexander stay in, and I let myself in.

"Hello Alpha", Alexander greets me," are you here for Marcus? Or for me?"

"Marcus"

"He's in his office", Alexander motions for me to go in. Having a feline in our pack is less weird now, I can understand why Isaiah choose to have one in the pack. Alex helps a lot, and he's quite wise.

I knock on Marcus's door and he tells me to come in. With a few steps in I close the door behind me.

"Hello Alpha"

"I think we should let the pack know about the vampires. Just the Omegas, and my Betas know. I think it would be safer", I sit down in front of Marcus.

"That's a great idea, let's do this tomorrow. During the day and I can gather everyone to town.", Marcus agrees with me, with a smile.

"I'd like everyone to go in tonight..",I press my issue, but not too much, I'm grateful he's agreeing.

"The warriors will be out tonight and watch, there's no issue Alpha.. go rest easy", he assures me with a kind smile.

Slightly frustrated I turn out of the office and ignore Alex's looks on the way out. I watch my pack still roam outdoors for a good few minutes before I turn towards my house. The door swings open and I spot Cole sitting on the floor in the kitchen staring up at his mother. I close the door, double checking that I've locked it before joining them. My stomach fills with butterflies, silly, but I couldn't help it with the full scene laid out in front of me. My mate finishes up dinner, she wouldn't even have known I was there. I reach down and ruff up Coles hair, he grants me a smile and that's enough to leave me satisfied.

"Hi love", Sierra's voice is so soft.

I fully stand up again and let her walk the rest of the way to me. Her hand lays against my chest as she lifts herself up to press her lips against mine.

"I didn't think you'd be home until dark.. Is everything ok? What happened out there? What did they want?"

"Well.. I'm going to tell the pack about the Vampires warnings.. They said blood for blood.. Blood for Lucifer"

I glance down at Cole, and he just pokes at his toes not caring to what we're talking about.

"Do you think that's for the best?", she politely questions me and goes to making the plates of food for us," I know you did a lot of thinking when Lucifer died.."

I reach down and help to carry the plates to our dining room table, she grabs Cole and brings him. The 3 of us sit down together and I don't start talking right away. I take it all in. The way that Cole doesn't even choose to get with his fork, Sierra attempts to show him but he just grabs a fist full of meat and puts it in his mouth. I chuckle at her pout, she raises an eyebrow.

"No input from you until you answer my question," she points her fork at me.

"Ryan and Talia, along with my wolf changed my mind. They're right, maybe the pack needs to know. It'll cause some rough emotions but it'll keep them indoors. Plus they actually came to territory to make this threat."

"Well I agree with you, and I'm on your side Alpha", she smiles at me and puts a fork full of food in her mouth. Cole grunts heavily next to her, trying to lick the food between his fingers.

We finish dinner in silence except for Coles occasional grunts, all of us pretty hungry apparently. Sierra clears the table and I grab Cole from his chair.

"Ready for bed buddy?", he sits against my side, his eyelids dropping continuously. I go up the stairs and turn into his bedroom. He was already asleep by the time we reached his bed. I lay him down and tuck in the blankets around him, I lean down and kiss his forehead,"goodnight"

"You're cute"

I turn around and see Sierra standing in the doorway with a big goofy smile on her face.

"You know.. carrying him to bed and all"

"Would my mate like the same treatment?," a smirk crosses my face and her smile just grew: I walked to her and lifted her with ease, she naturally wraps her legs around my torso. As I walk her finger curls under my chin pulling my lips to hers.

My knee bumps the bed, letting me know it's there. I lay her down and untangle myself from her, then reach down to bring the blanket to her neck. She laughs as I tuck her in at all angels, her smile was indescribably stunning. Nearly making me breathless. I strip from my clothing and climb in on the opposite side.

"Goodnight Ethan", she untucks herself to crawl over and lay her head on my chest.

"Goodnight Sierra"

————————
Ok it's been a while I know..

Life happens ya know? And it's been pretty hectic lately. But things are finally calming down and I want to return to my book. So again, we're going to shoot for an update a week. I don't know if I can do every Monday so every week they'll be an update.

If you're still here reading the book I love you so much thank you for continuing to support this book, Ethan, Sierra, Cole, and the rest of the pack.

-Kayla xoxo