Toronto Maple Leafs - William Nylander

Word count: 1,651

Requested: Could you do one where William Nylander is introducing his girlfriend to the team and turns out it's is Patrick Marleau's daughter

"Before I meet your team I need to tell you something Will." I looked over at my boyfriend who was doing something on his phone.

"And what is that?" He looked up at me for a moment and went back looking at his phone. "Wait, I hope you aren't going to say that you don't want to meet them because I already told the guys you were coming. A lot of them think I'm just making you up."

"No that's not what I was going to say I just-" Before I was able to continue my phone starts to ring, it's my dad calling I sighed heavily. "It's my dad I need to take this," I see that he nods his head while I walk out of the room.

"Hello?"

"Sweetheart I thought you were going to come to Brody's hockey game." I look at the time and see that I was late for the game. I promised him I would be at this game.

"Dad I lost track of time I'm leaving now to go. I can't miss this one."

"I know he hasn't stopped talking about you coming to this game. I will see you soon."

My dad is Patrick Marleau center for the Toronto Maple Leafs. He and Christina adopted me in 2005 about a year after they got married. I was six when I first meet them and when I turned eight they told me they were going to adopt me. They loved me like one of their own and when Christina told me she was having a baby I thought they were going to forget about me but that was far from the truth. I am lucky to call them my parents.

There is just one problem right now I'm dating William Nylander he doesn't know I'm Patrick's daughter and my dad doesn't know I'm dating Will. I don't know what I was thinking not telling neither one. This could end really bad.

"Hey, babe I have to go. I promised my brother I would go to his game today and I lost track of time." I went to go grab my bag and walk over to him.

"You should have told me I wouldn't have made plans with Kappy." I lead down to kiss him.

"Maybe next time. I don't know if meeting my family at one of his game is such a great idea."

"Y/N!" As soon as I opened the front door of the ice rink I heard my name being yelled my three boys, also known as my brothers, Landon Caleb, and Jagger. All three ran to me and hugged me. I look up and see our parents walking our way and they're not alone.

"Mom dad" I walked over to them and hugged them both. "I'm sorry I'm late I lost track of time."

"Brody will be happy to see that you came." Mom said while smiling at me.

"She didn't lose track of time she was with her boyfriend." I looked at Landon and gave him the evil eye telling him to shut up.

"Boyfriend?" I also might not have told my parents I have been seeing someone.

"I don't want to talk about it right now." I look at the two guys standing behind my parents. I knew exactly who they were, Auston Matthews and Mitch Marner.

"Well we should go in and find a sit but first I guess I should introduce you to these two," Dad said moving out of the way for the two guys to walk up. "You probably already know who they are but this is Auston and Mitch. Guys this is my daughter Y/N." They both said hello at the same time and I just nodded my head at them. If William knew I meet two of his teammates without him he wouldn't be mad but maybe upset.

I walked past all of them to go find a sit and to watch my brother play hockey.

"Willy and Kappy are right down the street shopping." I overheard Mitch tell Auston and my dad. My knee started to bounce.