25

People have reasons, they always do have it behind the things they choose to do, just like Jimin has reason why he moved out from Seoul to a smaller town, he has a valid reason.

Just like how these people have reason as to why they decided to choose Taehyung and Jungkook as the Brand Ambassador of their school, some think that they are the most suitable one and that they have the lightest scandal among the other candidates.

Some choose them because they are the heartthrob, some choose them because they are in love with them.

who doesn't? with their charm? everyone will fall for them.

Just like her, who fall hard for one of them, her that i failed to protect.

truly it makes me angry how they look fine after what happened to her.

they act like nothing happened and she suffered alone.

now they became the Brand Ambassador of this school? what a joke.

they don't deserve it at all.

not after what happened to her.

"Congratulations, Taehyung and Jungkook we are very proud to have both of you as the Brand Ambassador of our schoool, it's an honor-"

time for revenge.

"what happened?"

everyone in the auditorium went wild as they watched the video from their smartphone, they can't believe with what they are seeing.

"he did that? that's horrible."

i can see the disappointed look on Minji face as the video was playing, she's holding back her tears as she watched that.

"no, i-"

He tried to explain himself to the crowds until he saw her face, the disappointed look on her face, how hurt she was when his face was shown.

"Candidates Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook have been disqualified."

I'm sorry Minji, i have to do this, it's only fair for her.