*end of flashback*

"Tikki, it's almost time to go patrollin," Tikki couldn't tell, but Marinette seemed happier than usual. "I get to see Chat."

"Oh. Someone crushing on Chat Noir?" She smirked.

"What?! No, no, no. Of course not. I already have Adrien, remember?" Marinette laughed it off. "I could never fall for Chat. I'm just happy to be able to see him because I've been worried about him."

Marinette then remembered the last time they saw each other. It hadn't ended well, and Chat still probably hated her.

"Say the words," Tikki cheered, suddenly pumped up. I'm glad you get to see Chat as well.

"Tikki, spots on!" Light surrounded her, Ladybug replacing Marinette. Marinette looked around, before she hopped out of her window and away from the bakery.

She saw Chat, already there. She walked up to him, tapping his shoulder. "Hey Chat. You always get here early."

At first Chat frowned. She's acting as if nothing happened? Then he looked away and muttered, "yeah I am."

Ladybug noticed this. "I'm really sorry Chat. I didn't mean to hurt you. I-"

"It's fine, stop apologizing." Chat gave her a real smile this time. "Besides, I might actually... Have a tiny crush on this girl in my class."

Ladybug stopped and stared at him. She didn't know why her eyes fell for a second, but she decided to act happy. "That's great, Chat. I hope it works for you this time."

"Yeah." Ladybug realized he was still smiling. Just who was this girl?

"Anyway, let's get to patrol," She gulped and started walking say from him. Why did she feel a bit upset?

"Cool," Chat Noir stood up as well. "I'll go this way. See you later, Ladybug." And he flew away. As usual.

I guess I'm just upset because I wasn't the one that made him happy, it was that girl. And I'm probably hurting him more.

Plus, he didn't call me M'Lady or Bugaboo like he always does. It's like he's forgotten all about those nicknames. Why do I actually miss it?

. sSs 💤🌟. *
. [ (-.-) ] 🌙
-o-o-*
| 💗💗 |. ✨*
| 💗💗 |*.
Sweet Dreams..''

*the next day. (At school)*

Adrien looked down at his phone again. This time it wasn't a picture of Ladybug. It was Marinette and him.

Someone had somehow captured a picture of him and Marinette walking to school together (he had begged his father to let him). His mind quickly told him this was Alya's doing.

But somehow... He didn't dislike it.

He sighed and started heading for inside the school. Him and Marinette had come a little early.

At the corner of his eyes, he could see Chloe and Lila glaring at him. He frowned. Why can't they just accept rejection?

He went inside the school and started walking to class. A little behind him he noticed Marinette heading for the bathroom.

"Hey man." Nino greeted him with a pat on the back. "So... How are you liking the attention?"

"Huh?" Adrien turned to his friend. He hadn't heard the question because he was too busy thinking of a special bluenette girl.

Maybe he really did have a crush on her.

Nino chuckled. "I can tell you're thinking about her. Your face says it all, dude. You totally fell for Marinette."

"No, I did-"

"Stop denying it! You know it's true," Nino sighed, taking his seat beside Adrien. "Boy, you need to sort your feelings out."

Yeah I do. I mean, I love Ladybug, but it seems that a part of me is falling for Marinette.

He then looked behind him. "Hey, wasn't Marinette with us just a few moment ago?"

Nino smirked. "Thinking about her, are we now?"

Adrien glared at him to show he was serious.

Nino sighed. "No, Marinette went to the bathroom. Why?"

"Oh." Adrien, how can you be worrying about her? She just went to the bathroom, that's all.

Well, I hope...

*meanwhile*

La La La. Oh, sweet Adrien. I can't believe he decided to walk with me to school. How amazing.

Marinette sighed dreamily that she bumped into the wall. Finally she concentrated and headed inside the bathroom.

I can't wait to see him in class today. Staring at his back is just enough for me.

Suddenly the door was closed shut. The lights went out, and she screamed, remembering how she hated the dark so much.

"It's okay, Marinette. We're just here to teach you a lesson!"

Marinette gasped. That voice...

-----

Do you guys want me to start updating two chappies from now on? I've already written them down, ready to be published.