Leo (aka Bad Boy Supreme)

Author: Leo, did you change the tittle?

Leo: Nooooooo....

***

Leo was bored.

He was standing above deck on the Argo II, with Festus. He was watching the clouds float by and the sun set. He was so bored at this point he could easily drift off right there and then...

The clouds floating by, the sun slowly setting, the waves washing by, Leo's eyes slowly closing....

"STAY AWAKE, VALDEZ!" Leo scolded himself.

His friends were eating dinner, Leo knew Piper was probably waiting for him. He knew that if he didn't show up, she would probably ask him a million questions.

But Leo didn't care today. He was too tired to care.

***NIGHT***

Leo was now staring up at the moon.

The stars were sparkling, and the full moon was shining bright.

He was sleepy, maybe because he haven't slept in a week.

He was hungry, maybe because he haven't eaten in a month.

But that didn't matter, (we'll maybe to Piper or something) he was bored and he have never been more bored in his whole life.

At this point he would love it if he was attacked by those stupid rock gods. Which is saying a lot.

"You should go to bed, Valdez" a voice said behind him.

Leo turned around to reveal, none other than, the son of Jupiter.

"You now what, I'm way to tired to decline" Leo said.

Jason laught, "Allrigth Leo, goodnight"

"Night!"

Leo headed to his bedroom, his messy, messy bedroom.

His bed was full of nuts and bolts, wrenches and hammers, designs and blueprints. Leo was, again, way too tired to move it. So, instead he sat down in his desk and started scanning his blueprint. But his eyelids slowly grew heavy.

"Tired...." Leo whispered to no one in particular.

And then, before he knew it, the repair boy had fallen asleep in his desk.

***

Author: First chapter...Yay!

Sorry is short, I wrote it quickly....Anyways, next chapter will be coming out as soon as possible...

Leo: WITH MORE SUPER SIZED MCSIZZLE

Author: Leo, next chapter is a Nico chapter...

Leo: oh...

Nico: ha!

Leo: well, um,.....IM STILL IN IT!

***