"They have Dad," Delaney cried as she shakily brought the phone away from her, the dial tone beeping loudly on the other end as Mason hung up. 

"Mason? What did he say?" Sam asked as Dean went ghostly pale and dashed around the room trying to get their things together.

"I just told you, Sammy," Delaney whimpered, dropping to the bed as she couldn't hold her own weight anymore on her shaky legs.

Dean sniffled from behind them and Delaney and Sam turned to look at their brother who was tucking the Colt into the waistband of his jeans, grabbing their stuff.

"Dean, what are you doing?"

"We got to go."

Sam waved his hands and stopped Dean from moving from between the two beds in the room. "Why?"

"The demon knows we're in Salvation. It knows we have the Colt and has Dad. It's probably coming for us next," Dean replied, shrugging his jacket on.

"Good," Delaney said, pushing herself up from the bed and grabbed the Colt that stuck out of Dean's waistband. "We still have three bullets left. Let it come."

Dean snatched the Colt back from his sister and shook his head. "No way, tough guy. We aren't ready. We don't know how many of them are out there. We're no good to anyone dead. We're leaving... now."

◆ ◇◆ ◇

Delaney sat in the back of the Impala with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face. They are so close to ending this whole thing and Dean just wants to run away? It made no sense to her. "I'm telling you, Dean, we could have taken him."

"What we need is a plan," Dean said as he sped the Impala through the empty, dark roads. He was going so fast that Delaney wondered if he had been a NASCAR driver in a previous life because she had never met anyone else that could go this fast and still drive perfectly fine. "They're keeping Dad alive and we need to figure out where. They're gonna wanna trade him for the gun."

"Not true because Mason didn't even offer a trade for Dad's life," Delaney breathed shakily as realization dawned on her. If Mason hadn't offered anything for their dad and said they would never see him again, there could only be so many explanations as to why. "Dad might be - "