chapter 9

I'm not dead yet guys, or I've just come back to life..... anyway thanks for the support for this book, I will try to update asap, anyway hope you enjoy.

Y/n POV
I was heading back to where the originals were.  Once I got to the door, about to open it, a mechanical hand landed on my shoulder. I turned around to see toy chica.

"What do you want" i said glaring at here.

"I wanted to hang out, to get to know you well" she said.

"I'm not interested". I said to here Turing back to the door.

"HEY, IM NOT DONE WITH YOU" she yelled and grabbed my arm and started to drag me.

"HEY LET GO". I said trying to free my arm from her grasp.

"NO, you are going to hang out with me". She said.

I stayed silent the whole time she pulled me with her, and I stopped struggling, pulling against her robot arm wouldnt end well, for me.

I had blocked out most of the things around me, until I was shoved into a chair.

After coming to my senses, I tried to get up, but was held to the chair by ropes over my hips, chest, hands, and feet.

'How did she manage to do this so quickly' I thought to myself. But they were interred by paper waving in my face.

"Is this what you were looking for"? He asked unfolding the paper, It was all the blueprints I needed.

"Give me those". I said trying to brack the ropes.

"No no no, bad y/n," she said hitting the rolled up papers on my head.

"I'm not a domesticated dog, now give them to me, please, what do you want"?. I asked sound almost desperate.

"I'll give these to you, in return for your blueprints". She said smirking.

"Why do you want them". I asked sternly.

"The new owner wants to redo you,my dear,  were just doing him a favor." She said back.

I looked down, letting my hair cover my face.

"Hand me those, and I'll get you mine". I said.

I felt the rope around my body limp, and loosen up.

I stand up and grab the offered papers, I walk back to where the originals are, again.

"Stay here, I need to give these to then than I will get you the paper". I said walking in.

"Hey everyone, look what I have". I said holding out the blueprints to everyone else.

"Yay, where did you find them??" Chica said sounding happy.

"Thats not important, but I need to go, be back in a little bit". I said walking out.

"Follow me". My tone dropping remembering what I have to do.

I walked behind me hearing the clack of mechanical legs on the hard ground.

I ignored It and we finally reached the room. 

I went inside and grabbed a copy of the blueprints.

I came back out and handed them to her.

"Thank you, you may go". She said to happy.

This chapter is done, sorry it's short. Hope you enjoyed, and for anyone who didnt read my other chapter notes. Please stop asking for me to update or continue. I will continue this until said otherwise. Anyway bye

                          Max out,